42 replies to this topic

#16 Collis

Collis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

Slappa, You there - be keen to buy these if you email me at nathanc@rsmgroup.com.au

#17 TonyN

TonyN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

Maybe I'm slow on humour, I'm quite sure I am because this is the second time I've had trouble whether it's a joke, but your selling stolen balls from your local range here? Please point me out if I have said something ridiculously embarrassing, which I am sure most of you will anyway.

#18 Trickshot239

Trickshot239

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3560 posts
  • LocationA bit South of North of here

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

TonyN, It appears you're not the only one to miss the joke here. Don't be embarrassed but you'd better give yourself a quick uppercut just for good measure. BTW - they would have practice printed on them, not practise.

#19 Davepuppies

Davepuppies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

The balls i mentioned earlier in this thread arrived yesterday, and they are first class..... not a mark on them! Some had company logos, but that is even better for me as it helps identify my ball from the 50 other pro vs on the course..... for some reason my 3 red dots dont seem to stop people playing my ball!

#20 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

Long Iron Appreciation Society President.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20012 posts
  • LocationWithin reaching distance of a golf club.

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:25 AM

The balls i mentioned earlier in this thread arrived yesterday, and they are first class….. not a mark on them!

Some had company logos, but that is even better for me as it helps identify my ball from the 50 other pro vs on the course…..

for some reason my 3 red dots dont seem to stop people playing my ball!

Back on the course after 10 years – its a long road again!

You know there is probably some type of ointment that you can use to clear up those red dots. Let's hope you're not contagious.

#21 Trickshot239

Trickshot239

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3560 posts
  • LocationA bit South of North of here

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

Yes, red dots on your balls doesn't sound the best. Good luck with getting that cleared up.

#22 parbreaker

parbreaker

QLD 8 STR8 M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts
  • LocationQ U E E N S L A N D E R

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:11 AM

The balls i mentioned earlier in this thread arrived yesterday, and they are first class….. not a mark on them!

Some had company logos, but that is even better for me as it helps identify my ball from the 50 other pro vs on the course…..

What was the quality like?

#23 parbreaker

parbreaker

QLD 8 STR8 M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:20 AM

Just had a look at their website.... what grade did you buy davepuppies?

#24 Collis

Collis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:41 AM

Par Master, Let me know if you wanna order some as could go halves in postage? Email is on one of the above posts

#25 Collis

Collis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:43 AM

Par Master, Let me know if you wanna order some as could go halves in postage? Email is on one of the above posts

#26 parbreaker

parbreaker

QLD 8 STR8 M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:48 AM

I am in Brisbane.... where are you?

#27 Davepuppies

Davepuppies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:24 AM

I bought AAAAA mint 2008 balls.....

#28 Slappa

Slappa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:28 AM

Maybe I’m slow on humour, I’m quite sure I am because this is the second time I’ve had trouble whether it’s a joke, but your selling stolen balls from your local range here?

Please point me out if I have said something ridiculously embarrassing, which I am sure most of you will anyway.

First of all you're an idiot. Secondly they're not stolen from my local range, as most ranges avoid using brand new $8 balls because of the price factor. They were brand new balls stolen off the range at a tournament i competed in. As i was a competitor i feel it's my duty to take some. For all you guys having a cry about where and how practise is printed, just shut the **** up. Collis i will email you about the balls :-)

#29 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8933 posts
  • LocationI can see clearly now

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

Maybe I’m slow on humour, I’m quite sure I am because this is the second time I’ve had trouble whether it’s a joke, but your selling stolen balls from your local range here?

Please point me out if I have said something ridiculously embarrassing, which I am sure most of you will anyway.

First of all you’re an idiot. Secondly they’re not stolen from my local range, as most ranges avoid using brand new $8 balls because of the price factor. They were brand new balls stolen off the range at a tournament i competed in. As i was a competitor i feel it’s my duty to take some. For all you guys having a cry about where and how practise is printed, just shut the **** up.

Collis i will email you about the balls :-)

Slappa I must also be a bit slow on the uptake. One assumes that you are still an amateur golfer? You go and play in a tournament under amateur rules yet you decide to pocket 50 or so practice golf balls from the amateur tournament and then sell them. Maybe I am missing something here, but that seems to be to be very poor form.

#30 chuckD

chuckD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:50 PM

My bad Dave, I use 3 red dots too. Do yours make a triangle around the number by any chance?? I had a guy one afternoon hit my ball, even after I told him it had my markings on it. The only thing that stopped me from wrapping a wedge around his neck was my membership, and the hassle of replacing the shaft. FWit..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users