Photo

Mizuno MP-32, 4-PW in great cond. SOLD!!!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

These clubs are in great condition, well looked after. I'm going back to something with a bit more forgiveness.....when I hit these well they are awesome but unfortunately that's only about 70% of the time, and that won't help me get my handicap down (although I have dropped 1 stroke since using these and I've only had them for about a month!!)....maybe I should keep them.... They have DG R300 shafts and new oversize grips. Pics to come...you can see one in my avatar!!

#2 PsyGene

PsyGene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

Oh man....

#3 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

Problem PsyGene? Or are you just amazed I don't have the swing for such nice clubs?

#4 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

It's club envy, I'm tempted too, salivating at the mouth but empty bank account!

#5 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:29 PM

Haha, I think that's how I ended up with them in the first place! Going to go back to cavity backs as I'm not really much of a golfer!!!

#6 PsyGene

PsyGene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:47 PM

Problem PsyGene? Or are you just amazed I don’t have the swing for such nice clubs?

I'm tempted, but even more tempted about your offer in my thread. Shoot me an email at spurshoops at hotmail dot com

#7 Diggler

Diggler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:48 AM

Definately interested in these, are they standard length and lie? Can you send me some photos krisplerd@iinet.net.au

#8 PsyGene

PsyGene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:52 AM

Totally sexy clubs. Whoever gets these will get a BARGAIN! Right, Wodda?

#9 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:18 AM

Absolutely PsyGene, They are also beautiful to hit with, I just don't do them justice. My handicap has come down by a stroke in the weeks I have been using them, so maybe they weren't so bad!!! So should I keep them? Will post some pics tomorrow, sorry but things are crazy here atm!!

#10 Placegetter

Placegetter

Live4PJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3628 posts
  • Location10m past Natnkyls

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:19 AM

I say keep them.

#11 PsyGene

PsyGene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:33 AM

Absolutely PsyGene, They are also beautiful to hit with, I just don’t do them justice. My handicap has come down by a stroke in the weeks I have been using them, so maybe they weren’t so bad!!! So should I keep them?

Will post some pics tomorrow, sorry but things are crazy here atm!!

What's your h/c?

#12 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:18 AM

don't laugh........24! but I bought the Mizuno MX-100s and I just can't play with them!!

#13 PsyGene

PsyGene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:38 AM

So you thought that musclebacks would be more forgiving?

#14 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:45 AM

no, The cavity backs had no direction...I bought the muscle backs on a whim and found that they go dead straight almost every time but I have sacrificed quite a bit of distance on mishits. I have dropped a stroke from my handicap so I honestly believe they were good for my golf and if I continue to put the practise in I'm sure I could do a lot better. I tried a mate's Taylormade R7 TP irons the other day and they flew beautifully AND straight, best of both worlds. Am looking for something that falls between the 2 extremes!! Easy!?

#15 Wodda

Wodda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:48 AM

I still get all warm and fuzzy thinking back to the shots I have made with the MP-32s.....dropping the ball onto the green from 130m out, just fantastic!! The best I could hope for with the cavity backs was to put the ball somewhere near the green and then chip and a putt!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users