37 replies to this topic

#1 the__hacker

the__hacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:17 AM

Bought a pair of Adidas Powerband shoes in White/Orange stripes. Size 9UK, 9.5US. Knee jerk purchase, didnt even need them. They are on sale at the golf clearance outlet for $130. They are brand spanking new, still have tags, in plastic etc. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, just have to curb my retail purchases. Looking for $100 Give me a holler if interested...

#2 the__hacker

the__hacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

Sorry that was meant to be $100 delivered AUS wide.

#3 the__hacker

the__hacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:05 AM

any takers?

#4 tim2hawkes

tim2hawkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

thats a bit of a rip off you can buy the latest callaway ones for $60

#5 Sarg

Sarg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1441 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

He's selling adidas shoes not callaways hence the price difference. How long have Callaway been making top athletic shoes for? (not that any of them are worth the price they ask) Don't post **** in someone elses thread if it's of absolutely no use.

#6 tim2hawkes

tim2hawkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:47 AM

I checked though they are cheaper these shoes are alot better quality wise and value

#7 lefty731pm

lefty731pm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1988 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

I checked though they are cheaper
these shoes are alot better quality wise and value

Why don't you keep your stupid research results to yourself? The guy is selling a good pair of shoes at a good price, so piss off and allow him to do that. How could you possibly know whether the other ones are better quality or better value? And who gives a **** anyway?

#8 Jay1972

Jay1972

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

Whilst you guys are talking about shoes, i recently got a very good deal on a pair of Footjoy Athletics from Keilor Golf Course. The HOG Is moving to Sandrigham and they have every thing in store reduced. Allthough even reduced i think the Adidas Powerband were over $100. They are $160ish on the shelf i think?

#9 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Jay, this is someone's classified, trying to sell some shoes. Why come in here and crap on about where you can buy shoes elsewhere! Sheez!, does anyone have any manners any more! By the way I notice that your post is the 3rd advertorial for HOG out of your 4 posts todate, so explains a lot I reckon, wanker!

#10 Jay1972

Jay1972

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:02 AM

Daves you ignorant prick i suggest you read again 2 of my post are about another store. 1 is asking if fairway woods have been sold. Even this one is stating how cheap the shoes being sold by the OP are. And the final one is replying to somebody trying to be an internet caped crusader. I suggest you pull your head out of your arse

#11 the__hacker

the__hacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

After all this, I still think my price is fair! As above from Lefty ...."The guy is selling a good pair of shoes at a good price" I agree manners leave alot to be desired, only comments pertaining to the shoes in questions. Thankyou.

#12 Jay1972

Jay1972

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:06 AM

You guys are unreal, i'm saying that even with big sales on the Adidas Powerband they are still $160ish on the shelf Have i stumbled upon a forum that is only open to its own little cliques? You want to talk about manners ?

#13 admin

admin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:13 AM

Guys back to the topic pls or this one will be locked

#14 tim2hawkes

tim2hawkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:53 AM

The Adidas Powerband Sport Golf Shoe is Protective and breathable; POWERBAND CHASSIS is a unique, cradling TPU-midsole frame that provides increased leverage and support to promote greater power and control; 50/50 Protect technology combines a water-resistant TPU shield with membrane-lined mesh to surround the lower-half of the shoe - protecting the foot from mud, dirt and wet grass. The top half of the shoe utilizes lightweight and highly breathable air-mesh for improved temperature management, flexibility, comfort and a bold new performance-golf look; adiPRENE+ cushioning for improved energy management; Water-resistant TPU and membrane-lined mesh helps keep the foot cool and dry; FitFoam sock liner's molded PU conforms to the foot's contours, promoting improved lateral stability and comfort; GripZone locks the foot in place during the swing, enhancing control and stability; Lightweight EVA midsole; Clog-resistant DTAC cleats provide improved grip, stability and comfort; Performance Last for contemporary look, fit and performance

#15 tim2hawkes

tim2hawkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:53 AM

they sound great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users