• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 BoxerDog444

BoxerDog444

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

September/October 2010 They had a few set backs with a wet Tassie winter and had to re seed a few areas but think the date is right

#47 BoxerDog444

BoxerDog444

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

Agree about being a good place for a lads trip. But family forget it . Pro told me that the beach in front of the club house is only good for fishing not so good for kids and swimming. Situated out of Bridport to far to taste the local bars had to walk back to Barney. Played other course there too Played Local Bridport course, Scottsdale, Tam'O'Shanter and Greensbeach. While I was a Greensbeach noticed in club house a Development Plan thats been in the Pipeline for a while look very very good.Spoke to the Greenkeeper who was 2IC at Barney and he told me that Thompson/Perrett were doing it and had some awesome links land and could see St Andrews in the design. Barnbougle is close to the beach this place you can throw a rock in the ocean off the ninth green. And the Greens are AWESOME played many courses around the World and these Greens for a nine holer are on par with any that i've putted on. Look foward to going back there if the develpment takes off. Anyone esle played there ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users