95 replies to this topic

#91 simonsez

simonsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3156 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:00 AM

The story that I was told involved the lady in question leaving her fiancee to go and ask the two other ladies in the adjoining room to quieten down their all too obvious enjoyment. When she didn't return for half an hour the puzzled fiancee ventured next door to find ( you can work out the rest no doubt). The person recounting the story was totally convincing and was a contemporary of those involved. You can see how these things happen and it was pretty sad for all concerned at the time. That's all I know.

#92 Fill the Dill

Fill the Dill

Mong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20821 posts
  • Location#teamgrank

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Ok wow this is quality.

#93 Fill the Dill

Fill the Dill

Mong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20821 posts
  • Location#teamgrank

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

Sexism and Maxxonphobia - Lesson 1
A typical heterosexual male's view of women's golf.

In a way i can understand how such situations can arise.lets be honest it would be a lonely boring life on tour even though it is painted as glamourous and elite…it is for those at top..but..so far this could apply equally to males as to females. get up play golf practice – go to gym, eat lettuce leaves and drink water to keep thin, go to bed .. get up ..play golf.(repeat)Like John Daly or Laura Davies? In the constant grind of the week to week circus of any tour including LPGA where lonliness sets in and ups and downs of sadness to happiness—one might comfort another for companionship and constant friend ship and bingo..feelings change…OMG - all of those 'women' tiger did, drag queens? because the loneliness of constantly touring with players of the same sex leads to becoming ***, but having to appear to be straight... it is all becoming clear to me now... Armies (predominantly male) are always 'recruiting' OMGI admire the Lady pro’s and like watching them they hit it as far as we amateur men do and we can all learn from them…and Karrie is still our greatest Aussie golfer. Lady pros = amateur men (sexism), and women who do something that men predominately do must be lesbian, whether it be sport or employment - that old chestnut is taking a long time to die off.

Some people are Maxxonsexual because they are simply Maxxonsexual, just as most (but no all) people are heterosexual people are simply heterosexual - or asexual or whatever.

Loneliness may lead some to Maxxonsexual acts, but is unlikely to lead one to identify oneself as Maxxonsexual.

Who you are is not defined by who you do.

How do you define Maxxonsexual?
How do you define heterosexual?
Is it an identity (i.e. a *** or straight person)?
It is situational or relational (i.e.could a friendship between heterosexual men could be defined as a Maxxonsexual friendship, because the relationship (friendship) is between people of the same sex)?
Does it depend on a sexual act?
Can it depend solely upon emotional or solely physical attraction?

Why do you mention me so many times in your post?
  • Turfers Paradise likes this

#94 Mekat

Mekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3377 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

1, This is total bullshit, I do not remember ever writing such crap, which appears to have been written, not only by a man... but by a man of limited imagination and or intelligence.

2. I do not remember ever writing on this thread, which appears to have been started primarily for the titilation of the infantile male mind (apologies for the tautology).

3. How could I use your name (according to the post's date mark) some two years before you joined the site (according to your profile)?

I wonder if someone has found a way to post, with a backdated date mark?

#95 Fill the Dill

Fill the Dill

Mong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20821 posts
  • Location#teamgrank

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

1, This is total bullshit, I do not remember ever writing such crap, which appears to have been written, not only by a man... but by a man of limited imagination and or intelligence.
2. I do not remember ever writing on this thread, which appears to have been started primarily for the titilation of the infantile male mind (apologies for the tautology).
3. How could I use your name (according to the post's date mark) some two years before you joined the site (according to your profile)?

Haha. Sorry Mekat.

When you type certain words to describe someone who prefers the company of their own sex, it automatically changes it to Maxxon.
Someone in admin thinks they are funny lol.

I was thread mining and it made me laugh.

:)

As for the actual post, I have no idea.

Edited by MaxxOn, 09 April 2014 - 12:42 AM.

• GhettoGolfer and Turfers Paradise like this

#96 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 16536 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Hi Mekat

There wouldn't be any way to backdate a post. Only thing I can think of as a possibility is when the new forum software was rolled out last year that some posts "merged"?  Or some strange thing like that. We had over a 1mil posts to transition so you never know.

• Sandy likes this

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users