Photo

WTF: Titleist Stand Bag CBS81 (Jap Model)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 dragasevich

dragasevich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:29 AM

Looking for a Titleist Stand Bag The Model is CBS 81 which i understand was only released in Japan. Prefer in as new condition, however i am open to others. Prefer the electric blue color, but again open to some others. I am located in Melb, and willing to purchase from ANYWHERE. Thankyou

#2 TGR

TGR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:18 AM

dont buy them off ebay so make fake Japanese Titleist Bags its not funny, Id say every single one on ebay is fake.

#3 dragasevich

dragasevich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

REALLY? I was about to buy one last night. Thanks, you saved me. hmmmm...anyone else know where i could get one from?

#4 TGR

TGR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:40 AM

Best bet would be Japan, Or www.tourspecgolf.com at least you know what your getting is legit.

#5 BukkFashions

BukkFashions

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:38 AM

So those titleist japan ebay bags are fakes? How do you know this, they look ok to me, however they may be different in person.

#6 ketasetcook

ketasetcook

Suspect

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

Well, I purchased a CBS61 off of eBay at the beginning of last years season. I'm definetly a player, so I played like 5 days a week last year, and I'm still using it now. I still play as much golf as I can this year like 3 to 5 times a week and I must say, I've beatin the hell out of this cbs61 for the past 2 seasons and I can definetly give you feedback on it. When this item arrived at my house, I examined it real well and If it was fake, I sure as hell couldn't tell. The zippers were smooth, and all of them were marked with Titleist, The water bottle pocket was well knitted and the legs were sturdy and were all marked Titleist as well. At the end of last season I noticed that one of the inside rods that holds the bag stable, busted off at the bottom. I walk a lot so It could have been the rod constantly banging against my back. Trying to fix the rod I ended up pushing it back into place hard enough that I cracked the bottom of the bag, which pissed me off, so I epoxied it. Then after longer use I noticed the other side support was trying to push through the bottom, but didn't break off. Anyway, I know 2 seasons doesn't sound like a long time but If I use the bag on a cart and walk with it 5 times a week or so, some 27 holes, I'd say the bag feels like it's 5 years old. So moral of this story is, the actual bag has held up well. Besides a little duck tape I now have on the bottom (which is why I'm looking or a cbs81 now) I still use it. It still looks awesome, the legs still stand like the day I purchased it, the straps have absolutely molded in very well, and the water pocket and valuable pockets are still nice and work. so all in all, I'd say go ahead and order one. I don't think my bag is fake and I'm actually going to order a cbs81 the moment I get an invoice sent to me from this eBay seller hopefully tomorrow. This bag is real, Just take care of it.

#7 SpartanRG

SpartanRG

Suspect

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:16 AM

I have a second hand white CBS71 Titleist stand bag for sale if anyone is interested, its in excellent cond only used 4 times since I bought it.

#8 dragasevich

dragasevich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:33 AM

Wow, forgot i even put up this thread. Still looking for this bag, but now in Black. Does anyone have any REAL photos of the bag (in any color) from different angles so i can get a better idea of it? Thanks

#9 Race105

Race105

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:56 AM

SpartanRG, Where are you located?

#10 SpartanRG

SpartanRG

Suspect

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:10 AM

Perth, WA

#11 Race105

Race105

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

Sweet, how much were you looking for it?

#12 SpartanRG

SpartanRG

Suspect

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:22 PM

$120...flick us an email at: reece.goh@gmail.com and we can tee something up. I'm looking at off loading it quickly, need to clean out my closet. Cheers.

#13 ketasetcook

ketasetcook

Suspect

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:43 PM

I'm totally buying the white one, I have a link that I found on some yahoo japan auction site. The pics are the best i've seen online yet. I like the black one but I have the cbs61 in black and the only reason I didn't get the cbs71 is because I didn't like that side zipper, nor was I crazy about the colors. I think the zipper was to high up and weird looking. Still better than any other American version I've seen but not nicer than the cbs61. The cbs81 is hot as hell tho. I wish it had the same stand system as the cbs61 with the bent legs, but It's still the best looking Titleist stand bag I've ever seen. The Black cbs81 looks ok, I'd still choose a black cbs61 in black over the 81 in black but thats My opinion. The cbs81 in white is literally the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. I know it's gonna get dirty, but I'm an Assistant golf pro at a private course, so I'll only use it on Private courses. I'll still use my black cbs61 to beat on when I go to public courses and cart around and stuff with there dirt cart paths and what not. Maybe I'll pick up an American X86 to beat on tho, I just want a newer Titleist bag to match the hotness of my AP2's and that Japan bag is rare and in my opinion the hottest way to go! White link is 1st Black link is second. http://page17.auctio...7?u=birdie516jp http://page3.auction...0?u=birdie516jp

#14 GunnerGolf

GunnerGolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

http://page17.auctions.yaho... http://page3.auctions.yahoo... why is it that these are only available in Japan? Also I love the look of the latest Japanese Vokeys. Would love to get my hands on one of those.

#15 dragasevich

dragasevich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:51 AM

The CBS 81's are SWEET. I have seen some SICK photos of the blue one but dont know if it would look that good in real life. The white is alright, but i think it stands out too much, i like the black coz its now showy but when you look up close its SICK. Jee going to be an expensive month for me. CBS81 from Japan - $320 New Scotty Cameron Circa - $350 2 x New Ski jackets (off the net) - $400 (compared to $800 retail) and an attempt to save for my NZ ski trip in August

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users