#361 RonOz

RonOz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

Played here a couple of weeks ago and have to say it is a fantastic course with some very interesting holes and very friendly staff in the pro shop. I found the approach shots to be difficult as most of them are blind due to the contouring and elevation changes. Thankfully we had a cart and as we were first off we had enough time for a recce on all the greens after the first couple of holes had proven to not be as straightforward as they first seemed. Would be a shame if this course was to disappear and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a challenge, both from the course and the weather. Lovers of target golf may not enjoy it as much, their loss.

#362 pants

pants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

Played here Saturday with my Brother. I found it a great course. The wind was up a little in the afternoon and the 1st, like many before me have written will be memorable for many golfers. I hit my driver pretty sweet, and then a 4 iron, to give myself a nice wedge in. Made par, so i was pretty happy. 

The course was in great shape as well.

I played the The Dunes a week before, and I thought (just my opinion) that The Dunes was a little bit more spectacular. However, I will be back to melbourne next year, and will be back at this course. 

#363 jayleeau

jayleeau

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

I just love this place.

Going again this week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users