53 replies to this topic

#1 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:45 AM

Awesome, unused, brand new limited Edition 07 US Masters stand bag.

7-way divider, plenty of pockets. One of the best stand bags I have ever seen!

White and green in colour, with an aweosme 'Season Opener' embroidery on the rear pocket. Make a statement on course.

This bag was one of a limited run.

Photo's provided upon request.

$250 firm

#2 daacha

daacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

Nikey Ho,

I'd be interested to see a photo of this bag posted. A playing partner picked up what sounds like the exact same bag at drummond a couple of weeks ago for $200. Each store was given one and he was lucky enough to get one at 20% off.

#3 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE: daacha @ May 9 2007, 08:48 AM

Nikey Ho,

I'd be interested to see a photo of this bag posted. A playing partner picked up what sounds like the exact same bag at drummond a couple of weeks ago for $200. Each store was given one and he was lucky enough to get one at 20% off.

I'll sort some pictures out tonight-no worries. There was a limited allocation, some stores didn't even get one. Your mate's lucky if he got 20% off. The question is 20% off what??? Everyone knows about the premium prices the retail stores 'ticket' their items...Pictures on the way!

#4 beancounter

beancounter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE: Nikey Ho @ May 9 2007, 10:30 AM

I'll sort some pictures out tonight-no worries. There was a limited allocation, some stores didn't even get one. Your mate's lucky if he got 20% off.

The question is 20% off what???

Everyone knows about the premium prices the retail stores 'ticket' their items...Pictures on the way!

The answer is : 20% off your asking price it would seem tongue.gif

#5 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE: beancounter @ May 9 2007, 10:42 AM

The answer is : 20% off your asking price it would seem tongue.gif

Beancounter,

A mate of mine once got 95% off a wicked set of TP's (I promise-'fingers crossed') ...get my point.

I'm more than happy to provide photo's to serious punters. I'm sure if he's mate got one he would have a fair idea as to what the bag's like anyway.

If you're keen make an offer...

#6 Tinsworth

Tinsworth

If it's on the internet then it must be right.....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE: Nikey Ho @ May 9 2007, 10:52 AM

Beancounter,

A mate of mine once got 95% off a wicked set of TP's (I promise-'fingers crossed') ...get my point.

I'm more than happy to provide photo's to serious punters. I'm sure if he's mate got one he would have a fair idea as to what the bag's like anyway.

If you're keen make an offer...

Why should a "serious punter" take you seriously if you aren't prepared to openly post photo's and get all defensive when questioned?

laugh.gif

#7 Uncle_Leo

Uncle_Leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7928 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

Nikey Ho, Where are you located?

#8 beancounter

beancounter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:00 PM

It's not rocket science - his mate paid $200 for <u>possibly </u>the same bag.
You are asking $250.

So, his mate got 20% off the price you are asking.

Of course, if it aint the same bag, then your $250 may be a fair price.

As for me, I just got my Ogio bag delivered last week (10% off too wink.gif so i am set for the moment.

Still wouldn;t mind seeing the pics, as it sounds like an interesting bag.

#9 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE: Jack @ May 9 2007, 10:59 AM

Nikey Ho, Where are you located?

Sydney CBD Jack

#10 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE: Nikey Ho @ May 9 2007, 11:09 AM

Sydney CBD Jack

Hey beancounter,

With all respect and not making a big deal of it, its kinda irrelavent what his mate got one for.

I'm sure if the store had two of them they could of done a better deal for buying both-who knows? The fact is its a limited edition 07 Masters bag-limited run. I don't think my price is steep in anyway, especially when you consider the fact that there are probably none left @ retail.

#11 Uncle_Leo

Uncle_Leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7928 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:21 PM

[attachment=4889:P1010654.jpg][attachment=4890:P1010655.jpg][attachment=4891:P1010656.jpg]

Is this the one?

#12 beancounter

beancounter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE: Nikey Ho @ May 9 2007, 11:14 AM

Hey beancounter,

With all respect and not making a big deal of it, its kinda irrelavent what his mate got one for.

I'm sure if the store had two of them they could of done a better deal for buying both-who knows? The fact is its a limited edition 07 Masters bag-limited run. I don't think my price is steep in anyway, especially when you consider the fact that there are probably none left @ retail.

No probs.
Agree, if it is the same as Jack's pics, then $250 may very well be reasonable.
$200 would have seemed an excellent price.

Good luck with it.

#13 Uncle_Leo

Uncle_Leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7928 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE: beancounter @ May 9 2007, 11:34 AM

No probs.
Agree, if it is the same as Jack's pics, then $250 may very well be reasonable.
$200 would have seemed an excellent price.

Good luck with it.

They were $139.99 USD on ebay in the states (plus shipping of course - another $60+). All gone now though. $250 is therefore a fair price ($200 a bit of a steal) if you are into this sort of thing.

#14 daacha

daacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:38 PM

Nikey Ho,

Didn't mean to open a can of worms but that is the same bag in Jack's pics that my mate bought at The Drummond store in Casula. Don't get me wrong, it's a great looking bag (probably the best looking stand bag i've seen) and if they hadn't replaced my Burton bag free of charge i would have grabbed it first. He did however get it for $200 which was 20% off the retail price they had on it.

daacha

#15 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE: daacha @ May 9 2007, 11:38 AM

Nikey Ho,

Didn't mean to open a can of worms but that is the same bag in Jack's pics that my mate bought at The Drummond store in Casula. Don't get me wrong, it's a great looking bag (probably the best looking stand bag i've seen) and if they hadn't replaced my Burton bag free of charge i would have grabbed it first. He did however get it for $200 which was 20% off the retail price they had on it.

daacha

Its exactly the same as the one in Jack's pics. I'll even through in an unworn Taylormade Masters cap-exact colurs w/ Embrodiery as well etc to match.

I have to agree that $ 250 is a fair price. I'm on e-bay fairly regularly and by the time you purchase one in the states and ship it here, its pretty much on the money anyway (provided you find one).

Daacha, you should of jumped on it @ $200 @ Casula mate. I could of purchased a property a few years back for a lot cheaper than I could today, but didn't. That doesn't mean that I can expect to pay yesterdays price today-especially for something which isn't readily available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users