#1 Zorba

Zorba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:32 AM

Hi guys,

i was thinking about getting a couple of lessons to fix some stuff in my swing before it becomes an ingrained habit.

mainly for my long shots as my short game seems to be ok (ish), probably from all the par 3 i played as a kid.

im not fussed if the teacher is a top pro or just some dude that is good at teaching.

any recomendations, particularly in the norhtern area?

if you could give pricing that would be great to.

#2 retiredozzie

retiredozzie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE: Zorba @ Jan 15 2007, 03:32 PM

Hi guys,

i was thinking about getting a couple of lessons to fix some stuff in my swing before it becomes an ingrained habit.

mainly for my long shots as my short game seems to be ok (ish), probably from all the par 3 i played as a kid.

im not fussed if the teacher is a top pro or just some dude that is good at teaching.

any recomendations, particularly in the norhtern area?

if you could give pricing that would be great to.

The recognised top teacher in SA is Troy Lane at Flagstaff Hill Golf Club. "Troy has been voted as Titleist Australia's top 10 coach, 5 times SA teacher of the year 99-03, PGA magazine's top 50 coach in Australia and has AAA accreditation by the PGA.

Coaching lessons are available for both Members and visitors ." - taken from
http://www.fhgc.com....p?page=pro-shop

Why go to others when you can have the best? I have had a few lessons over the years and have found him a great guy to work with. Although he coaches pros and state teams he is great with the average hack as well. Give him a ring...nothing to lose and plenty to gain.

#3 Ben

Ben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:20 AM

Go out and see the boys at the range at o'hallaren hill.

#4 Zorba

Zorba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:03 AM

when you live out north, flagstaff hill and o'halloren hill are a long way to go for a golf lesson.

anything a bit more local to the parafield area?

#5 skidz

skidz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE: Zorba @ Jan 15 2007, 10:33 PM

when you live out north, flagstaff hill and o'halloren hill are a long way to go for a golf lesson.

anything a bit more local to the parafield area?

Alan Telford, Tea Tree Gully course. Great coach, and public are welcome to get lessons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users