#61 CraigaW

CraigaW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE: Jack @ Dec 19 2006, 08:24 AM

My goodness - they must be a bunch or freaks in Caulfield mate - I'd stay well clear of there if I was you.

Yes you have to wonder about impersonators after all he may be a "drag queen" blink.gif

#62 thebarfly

thebarfly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:14 AM

Does any one know what was the price paid by Eastern for 215 Victoria Road, Yering? I here it was a whopping $20m

#63 thebarfly

thebarfly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:48 AM

Does anyone know what Eastern paid for 215 Victoria Road, Yering? I hear they paid $20m?

#64 Casualgolfer

Casualgolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:12 AM

The new Eastern may be something to look forward too, but is another golf course really warranted in the Yarra Valley Region? http://www.thegolfch...21&select=31102

#65 Twanger

Twanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

My information, from a relation of the family, is the price is in the $16M range. They are also being paid a 3 year holdong retainer while details are sorted.

#66 adron75

adron75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

I have to be the only person to say thank god that they are not moving to kingston links. It would have been a shame to lose a good public access course to a private club. The few quality public access courses avaliable in Melbourne are hard to get decent tee times on as it is. (obviously) Have heard that the club is moving out near Heritage and the new Croydon as well. who knows the truth of the matter, but there is plenty of space out there,that is for sure.

#67 happyhooker1975

happyhooker1975

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:00 AM

I have to be the only person to say thank god that they are not moving to kingston links.
It would have been a shame to lose a good public access course to a private club.
The few quality public access courses avaliable in Melbourne are hard to get decent tee times on as it is. (obviously)
Have heard that the club is moving out near Heritage and the new Croydon as well. who knows the truth of the matter, but there is plenty of space out there,that is for sure.

Me thinks the members said that long ago...

#68 adron75

adron75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:06 PM

ok then.

#69 Domi

Domi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

Yeah off to Yering. That is if the current place sold. Tender closed last Thursday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users