109 replies to this topic

#106 ttitheridge

ttitheridge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5492 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:18 AM

I'll be a bit busy this week and rarely at home, otherwise I have a few reviews with pics all coming up soon, as said in another thread. Cheers :)

#107 gregorywannabe

gregorywannabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:51 AM

OK, thanks. Look forward to them all.

#108 Faldos_Lovechild

Faldos_Lovechild

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1563 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:59 AM

Can't wait for the review of these from Tithers "And the housing estates and their entries are an advertisement for a total lack of class or taste. Each and every one an overly colourful looking Gold Coast type trashy mess." I was at Joondalup last week and I'm still trying to see how the entry from Hodges Drive is similar to a Gold Coast entry. (insert smilie, puzzled and winking emoticon here) I

#109 ttitheridge

ttitheridge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5492 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:33 PM

I was at Joondalup last week and I’m still trying to see how the entry from Hodges Drive is similar to a Gold Coast entry. (insert smilie, puzzled and winking emoticon here)

I

I never said that about the entrance to Joondalup. I said it about the housing estates everywhere. The drive from around Rockingham to Bunbury passes about 30-40 "grand entrances" to estates, all with terrible low class names (think a Kath & Kim type name that would be used on the show to make viewers laugh and cringe at the same time) and loud colours. Absolutely abhorent stuff, no doubt constructed from PCD's leftover props when they finished spray painting Eagle Ridge.

#110 Faldos_Lovechild

Faldos_Lovechild

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1563 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

I was at Joondalup last week and I’m still trying to see how the entry from Hodges Drive is similar to a Gold Coast entry. (insert smilie, puzzled and winking emoticon here)

I

I never said that about the entrance to Joondalup. I said it about the housing estates everywhere.

The drive from around Rockingham to Bunbury passes about 30-40 “grand entrances” to estates, all with terrible low class names (think a Kath & Kim type name that would be used on the show to make viewers laugh and cringe at the same time) and loud colours. Absolutely abhorent stuff, no doubt constructed from PCD’s leftover props when they finished spray painting Eagle Ridge.

My mistake, seeing as Joondalup has a housing all around it I thought it was included. Cant argue with the other estates bewteen rockingham and bunbury, but when your'e trying to pass of crap land as a haven of tranquility the mindless names are just a smokescreen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users