4 replies to this topic

#1 Jazy

Jazy

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:38 PM

Please Advice me what to do,

(please note I am badly dyslectic and may have many mistakes)

I ama Persian  and a 7 years old child. we moved to one of the high eand of london for a golf club near our vew home becouse my dougter has been playing sice she was 3 in Germay and i strted in this club 15 months ago . 8 month ago I was targeted by one of the Senior members
of the club who used to be a captai and has  alot of influnce in the clup and very quickly started to influences my golf instructor and other members to get rid of me and they did .

I send below email to the mangment and they told me they investigated  and  found no prof about my alegation.

and becouse my golf is bad I must go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir

Good morning. I like to share my experience with you and maybe you wish to help.

Do you remember a couple of month ago you offered me in the street to start joining procedures to become a member of the club and you would help me? And I declined by saying I don’t want to make My instructor upset because he promised me that he is going to do it. That was a big mistake. He had told me this in order not to do it and prevent me from joining and that happened yesterday. For a while I had been asking him to arrange for me to play with somebody so, I bring my cards, but he always delayed it and did not allow me to play with anybody. Now I know because he did this, so I would not have any cards of my playing. But I had played with some Academy members and yes, they know that I am the best student of the last two academies. In fact, just four days ago I played with x1 and he said, not many members can reach the green with two shots as often as you do. You have to pay more attention to putting. Yesterday after so many times requests to my instructor " please let me play with somebody,  he took me to 18 holes  started to do his magnificent shots with 3 Wood almost reaching the Green every time and putting a lot of pressure on me , intimidating me with his game and me for the second day wearing my medical glasses just before surgery and not having played 18 holes before as I was told it would be on the 9 holes and very wet grass I was panicking. And he said this is the end you have to go and play in another club.

He has been a teacher who paid very little attention to me, neglected me and promised me to arrange for people to play with me and never did and even stopped me approaching other instructors and now he is stopping me from going to rollups or joining the third academy or becoming an associate member and managed to hid his attitude towards me until now that he believes this is the end of the academy for me.

The truth is he has been neglecting me and did not let me bring my cards to sign with somebody and suddenly after 10 minutes he asked me to go. And when I asked him about the third Academy because I heard you offer that he said, no we do not. And when I said about the other alternative of 3 month being an associated member he said no too. And he told me you are not natural, you are very bad, and you do not know golf ethics. None of the above are true. You should ask David Wine (a member) and other people who have played with me from the Academy such as x2, x3, x4, x5 and x6.

I like to remind you here that I am a very pleasant, polite, approachable person and there are many people in the club who like me such as x7, x8, x9, x10,, x11 , 12 13 14 etc. and I have been getting invitations to play with these people but I did not want to do it as I was waiting for instructer  because he had told me to wait. And even yesterday when I asked him should I come today to join the rollup he said no, you are so bad that is not possible. He isolated me little by little, paid little attention to my learning, waited for the end of the term to get rid of me and even told me there is no third academy but when I phoned the shop this morning, Rick told me that they do a third academy.

The events following to this situation:

At the end of the academy

1.     That I have been playing more than a year for many hours in your club plus the academy I was very surprised that why we have never been taken on the course and why we don’t get feedback on what we have learnt. Matthew was not very pleased with that and very charmingly said to me you only work with me, not with others. When I asked why he said you don’t listen to them. But that is not true as I love Golf and I digest every word I hear. And he forbids any of the other instructors to deal with me. So, every time I asked them questions, they said you have to go to Matthew. So during the last academy I had a handful of lessons by him whenever he wanted it and today I phoned the office and they told me I still have four lessons left  and I have only 10 days left and I asked him regularly please take me on the course and he refused inclusive yesterday when he took me on the course and I said I was nervous why can’t you take me more often on the course but he refused to do that and said I am out very politely and charming as it is my bad Golf rather his personal dislike about me.

2.     When y’s father invited for his Dad’s funeral celebration in your club, Dominique had invited me to go to this celebration with my family and of course including the beverages and the food. But I did notice some older members looked at me strangely. One or two older people at the club who are always there were looking at me asking me why I am in Dominique’s party. Later that week I met y and I told him what happened, and he said, of course you and your family were invited and that was my wine and my food why are they upset.

And then after that there was an mechanical bull for children to ride on and they told me this is for children. When my daughter went on it after his son and for a couple of times more, I noticed he was not pleased. After that I wanted to do some putting. My daughter went and got two Hamburgers and they had told me for children it is free. My daughter as usual asked me, can you taste, she does this every time she eats something. I just tasted her food with one bite and then I got up and started to do my putting. I knew then that I must do that to prove I am not eating the food. The next day I went to the shop to get some golf balls. my instructor very aggressively and very rude and being taller than me came forward very angrily bringing his head to mine and said: Why do you think everything which there is, is for you, and he was physically imposing himself on me. And please remember our difference in age is about 27 years.

And I told him I don’t know what you are talking about. He said: Well you ate the Hamburger and had drinks. And I told him the Hamburger was free for children and you know when there is something for free, children want it. And regarding the drinks, we were invited by Dominique and he was shocked as he did not believe it and repeated a couple of times are you sure you were invited, and I said yes. And since then he has been telling me I shouldn’t come very often but I told him but you told me if you want to become a member you have to come often and be enthusiastic and now you tell me don’t come often. Or he would say: some people think you want to take every penny possible out of this club and I had to say how is that possible. You have allowed me to come and play on the range and do the rollups after 3pm but he said no, and he also said some people do not like you here and I never found out who said this. But I noticed last time when I said hello to Paul, he was not very responsive. If anybody has doubts about my character, they should approach the names above which I have given. I look forward for an investigation by you and even meeting with all those bogus accusers who want to damage my good name and my character. This seems to me is nothing but prejudice and even some kind of racism.

I reserve the right to be given the chance of playing six times with six people who are members on the 9 holes and if I am really not good enough to reach 24 handicap then I reserve the right to enrol in the third academy.

Please reply to me in writing.

With Kind Regards

#2 Commish

Commish

No Rhyme Nor Reason

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14222 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:36 PM

Please Advice me what to do,

(please note I am badly dyslectic and may have many mistakes)

I ama Persian  and a 7 years old child. we moved to one of the high eand of london for a golf club near our vew home becouse my dougter has been playing sice she was 3 in Germay and i strted in this club 15 months ago . 8 month ago I was targeted by one of the Senior members
of the club who used to be a captai and has  alot of influnce in the clup and very quickly started to influences my golf instructor and other members to get rid of me and they did .

I send below email to the mangment and they told me they investigated  and  found no prof about my alegation.

and becouse my golf is bad I must go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir

Good morning. I like to share my experience with you and maybe you wish to help.

Do you remember a couple of month ago you offered me in the street to start joining procedures to become a member of the club and you would help me? And I declined by saying I don’t want to make My instructor upset because he promised me that he is going to do it. That was a big mistake. He had told me this in order not to do it and prevent me from joining and that happened yesterday. For a while I had been asking him to arrange for me to play with somebody so, I bring my cards, but he always delayed it and did not allow me to play with anybody. Now I know because he did this, so I would not have any cards of my playing. But I had played with some Academy members and yes, they know that I am the best student of the last two academies. In fact, just four days ago I played with x1 and he said, not many members can reach the green with two shots as often as you do. You have to pay more attention to putting. Yesterday after so many times requests to my instructor " please let me play with somebody,  he took me to 18 holes  started to do his magnificent shots with 3 Wood almost reaching the Green every time and putting a lot of pressure on me , intimidating me with his game and me for the second day wearing my medical glasses just before surgery and not having played 18 holes before as I was told it would be on the 9 holes and very wet grass I was panicking. And he said this is the end you have to go and play in another club.

He has been a teacher who paid very little attention to me, neglected me and promised me to arrange for people to play with me and never did and even stopped me approaching other instructors and now he is stopping me from going to rollups or joining the third academy or becoming an associate member and managed to hid his attitude towards me until now that he believes this is the end of the academy for me.

The truth is he has been neglecting me and did not let me bring my cards to sign with somebody and suddenly after 10 minutes he asked me to go. And when I asked him about the third Academy because I heard you offer that he said, no we do not. And when I said about the other alternative of 3 month being an associated member he said no too. And he told me you are not natural, you are very bad, and you do not know golf ethics. None of the above are true. You should ask David Wine (a member) and other people who have played with me from the Academy such as x2, x3, x4, x5 and x6.

I like to remind you here that I am a very pleasant, polite, approachable person and there are many people in the club who like me such as x7, x8, x9, x10,, x11 , 12 13 14 etc. and I have been getting invitations to play with these people but I did not want to do it as I was waiting for instructer  because he had told me to wait. And even yesterday when I asked him should I come today to join the rollup he said no, you are so bad that is not possible. He isolated me little by little, paid little attention to my learning, waited for the end of the term to get rid of me and even told me there is no third academy but when I phoned the shop this morning, Rick told me that they do a third academy.

The events following to this situation:

At the end of the academy

1.     That I have been playing more than a year for many hours in your club plus the academy I was very surprised that why we have never been taken on the course and why we don’t get feedback on what we have learnt. Matthew was not very pleased with that and very charmingly said to me you only work with me, not with others. When I asked why he said you don’t listen to them. But that is not true as I love Golf and I digest every word I hear. And he forbids any of the other instructors to deal with me. So, every time I asked them questions, they said you have to go to Matthew. So during the last academy I had a handful of lessons by him whenever he wanted it and today I phoned the office and they told me I still have four lessons left  and I have only 10 days left and I asked him regularly please take me on the course and he refused inclusive yesterday when he took me on the course and I said I was nervous why can’t you take me more often on the course but he refused to do that and said I am out very politely and charming as it is my bad Golf rather his personal dislike about me.

2.     When y’s father invited for his Dad’s funeral celebration in your club, Dominique had invited me to go to this celebration with my family and of course including the beverages and the food. But I did notice some older members looked at me strangely. One or two older people at the club who are always there were looking at me asking me why I am in Dominique’s party. Later that week I met y and I told him what happened, and he said, of course you and your family were invited and that was my wine and my food why are they upset.

And then after that there was an mechanical bull for children to ride on and they told me this is for children. When my daughter went on it after his son and for a couple of times more, I noticed he was not pleased. After that I wanted to do some putting. My daughter went and got two Hamburgers and they had told me for children it is free. My daughter as usual asked me, can you taste, she does this every time she eats something. I just tasted her food with one bite and then I got up and started to do my putting. I knew then that I must do that to prove I am not eating the food. The next day I went to the shop to get some golf balls. my instructor very aggressively and very rude and being taller than me came forward very angrily bringing his head to mine and said: Why do you think everything which there is, is for you, and he was physically imposing himself on me. And please remember our difference in age is about 27 years.

And I told him I don’t know what you are talking about. He said: Well you ate the Hamburger and had drinks. And I told him the Hamburger was free for children and you know when there is something for free, children want it. And regarding the drinks, we were invited by Dominique and he was shocked as he did not believe it and repeated a couple of times are you sure you were invited, and I said yes. And since then he has been telling me I shouldn’t come very often but I told him but you told me if you want to become a member you have to come often and be enthusiastic and now you tell me don’t come often. Or he would say: some people think you want to take every penny possible out of this club and I had to say how is that possible. You have allowed me to come and play on the range and do the rollups after 3pm but he said no, and he also said some people do not like you here and I never found out who said this. But I noticed last time when I said hello to Paul, he was not very responsive. If anybody has doubts about my character, they should approach the names above which I have given. I look forward for an investigation by you and even meeting with all those bogus accusers who want to damage my good name and my character. This seems to me is nothing but prejudice and even some kind of racism.

I reserve the right to be given the chance of playing six times with six people who are members on the 9 holes and if I am really not good enough to reach 24 handicap then I reserve the right to enrol in the third academy.

Please reply to me in writing.

With Kind Regards

In what country did this occur?? Don't sound too much like Oztralia.  If it was.... which course?

The key to success is to learn to do something right, then do it right every time. Oh I wish.....
Three time winner of the treasured WBT.
2012 ISG National Champs 2nd Round winner @ Robina Woods
2013 ISG National Champs 1st Round winner @ 'The Dunes'
2014 ISG National Champs - Top 10 finish - Played like a girl - MUNT GOLFER
2015 ISG National Champs - Deservedly crowned the National N.A.G.A.
2016 ISG National Champs 4BBB champion with Francie
2017 ISG National Champs - I was there and the only thing that saved me was more BEER.
2018 ISG National Champs Top 10 Finish & 4BBB Champion with Weetie.  

Hole in One - Rosnay GC, 157 metre Par 3 - 27th February 2015

http://www.golflink....k_no=2030804409

#3 CaNadiAn MiCk

CaNadiAn MiCk

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 14799 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:40 PM

In what country did this occur?? Don't sound too much like Oztralia. If it was.... which course?

looks like near London? Victoria then?;)

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

#4 OldBogey

OldBogey

Defining and analysing humour is a pastime of humourless people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24279 posts
  • LocationRegional Victoria

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

In what country did this occur?? Don't sound too much like Oztralia.  If it was.... which course?

He did mention London.

I'd be looking for another course where they might be a bit more tolerant.

If that happened here, you'd take the club to VCAT. Vic Civil and Admin Tribunal.

Golflink

Olinda Golf Club

Warragul Country Club

People say that nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

#5 Hokey Pokey

Hokey Pokey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20339 posts
  • Location.

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:14 PM

I can’t believe some people actually read the OP.

I do like Persian rugs and Shahs of Sunset.
  • Monty85 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users