Are these guys smart and playing the clubs that they like the most instead of being locked into a specific club supplier?
Or just hard to find sponsorship?
- DRIVER: TaylorMade M4 (9.5 degrees), with Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70 TX shaft
- FAIRWAY WOOD: TaylorMade M2 Tour HL (16.5 degrees), with Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 80 TX shaft
- IRONS: Nike Vapor Fly Pro (3), with Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec shaft; Mizuno JPX-900 Tour (4-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts, PW with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shaft
- WEDGES: Titleist Vokey Design SM7 Raw (52, 56 degrees), SM7 Raw TVD (60 degrees), with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shafts
- PUTTER: Scotty Cameron T10 Select Newport 2 prototype
- BALL: Titleist Pro V1x
- GRIPS: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord Midsize