50 replies to this topic

#46 golden8

golden8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

Just some feedback, the wind noise on the mix does make it difficult to hear properly, maybe something to consider when you mic up next?

Yeah you're right GG.  Another thing for us to learn, however it was very windy that day for the practice round.  We lost a bit of sound with our wireless mic set up and we could probably use a dead cat type arrangement on my lapel mic.

The other thing we learnt was the ability of the mic to pic up the breathing and my sniffing due to hayfever!  Will have to make sure I take an anti-histamine next time!

#47 GhettoGolfer

GhettoGolfer

Duke Ghetto Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10166 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:16 PM

Yeah you're right GG. Another thing for us to learn, however it was very windy that day for the practice round. We lost a bit of sound with our wireless mic set up and we could probably use a dead cat type arrangement on my lapel mic.

The other thing we learnt was the ability of the mic to pic up the breathing and my sniffing due to hayfever! Will have to make sure I take an anti-histamine next time!

I thought the sniffing was from you holding back on the emotion of the whole thing. Hay fever is so pedestrian!!!!

Edited by GhettoGolfer, 27 June 2018 - 09:16 PM.

• Madam, Francie and golden8 like this
Because some idiots complain that my sig is too large:
th_Ghettobanner_zpsik8air89.jpg

Golflink: http://www.golf.org....icap/3013502329

#48 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Moss Effect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13369 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:17 PM

Abby road excepted

18.4 by Dec. 2018

2018 Keysborough GC Gala Team Event Winner

2017 VIC ISG OOM Overall Winner

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Overall Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3023100698

"Team Frank" founding member

#49 golden8

golden8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:37 AM

Hi Everyone,

For those who don’t subscribe to the YouTube channel and don’t get the notifications, I’ve just posted a new video on the channel.

This one is my weekly review but also an in-depth look at what happened at the Open Qualifying.

Later on, either tonight or tomorrow we will be dropping another video to the channel outlining our subscriber incentive programme. For those of you who subscribe and interact with the channel you’ll have a chance over the hopefully not too distant future to win some really great prizes. As the subscriber numbers go up, so do the quality of the prizes. Ranging from a dozen pro V1s all the way up to a full custom fit set of PXG irons for a lucky subscriber.

So if you haven’t already, jump on over to YouTube and smash that little red button. Comment on the videos with whatever comes to mind or any questions you may want answered.

Here’s the link for the latest video:

Enjoy
GB (G8, DTP)

#50 golden8

golden8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:39 AM

I thought the sniffing was from you holding back on the emotion of the whole thing. Hay fever is so pedestrian!!!!

There was that too.....can’t believe you saw through my hay fever excuse so easily!!
  • GhettoGolfer and Francie like this

#51 golden8

golden8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:22 PM

Hi All,

Latest weekly review is live now. Check it out here:

Hope you all enjoy and find some valuable information.

Cheers
GB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users