41 replies to this topic

#16 goomboogo

goomboogo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:49 PM

It wouldn't be called a treatment if it made people as retarded as Mouldy. 

There was a time when frontal lobotomies were called a treatment.

#17 Itchy4Scratch

Itchy4Scratch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5608 posts
  • LocationSE Melbourne

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:51 PM

And they were effective weren't they? 

#18 goomboogo

goomboogo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:57 PM

And they were effective weren't they? 

Hold on a minute, I'll just ask Mouldy and see how it worked out for him.

• Itchy4Scratch likes this

#19 Madam

Madam

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 14580 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

I am so naïve ;)

Says the leader of the not so free world!

• Mr Potato Head likes this

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

#20 GhettoGolfer

GhettoGolfer

Duke Ghetto Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10209 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

Says the leader of the not so free world!

It's his story and he controls the script.
  • Madam and Mr Potato Head like this
Because some idiots complain that my sig is too large:
th_Ghettobanner_zpsik8air89.jpg

Golflink: http://www.golf.org....icap/3013502329

#21 *Mouldy

*Mouldy

I'm optimal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18110 posts
  • LocationHotel Shanker Lazimpat, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

Mouldy needs some ayahuasca treatment

Had to look that up. Sounds like part of my trip.

Whilst I am staunchly anti-drugs I did have a few tokes in my twenties. All post sex euphoria. Basically, did nothing for me except generate hunger. Only a little imagination was required after that.

My drug stance is based on the effects on the families concerned and not the addicts. It has affected my own extended family as well as friends. The cost in terms of emotional distress and the financial cost have been enormous and enduring.
  • Joe79 and madness like this
Shanklink

OOM Tour
I am mid table mediocrity !

National Tour
2017 Day 1 winner at Monash CC

Baconwide Tour
Winner 2017 Keysborough Invitational

Choppers Tour
Winner 2014 Ghetto's Placegetter Challenge at Sunshine
Winner 2015 Airy's invitational at Melbourne Airport<p>

#22 Toph

Toph

No golf allowed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5317 posts
  • LocationProbably at work

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:17 PM

Whilst I am staunchly anti-drugs I did have a few tokes in my twenties. All post sex euphoria. Basically, did nothing for me except generate hunger. Only a little imagination was required after that.

My drug stance is based on the effects on the families concerned and not the addicts. It has affected my own extended family as well as friends. The cost in terms of emotional distress and the financial cost have been enormous and enduring.

Unlike alcohol of course, which is totally non addictive and harmless to drinkers and their families.
  • OldBogey, Talart, Itchy4Scratch and 1 other like this
http://www.golf.org....icap/4070201550
What can possibly go wrong?

#23 *Mouldy

*Mouldy

I'm optimal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18110 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:28 PM

Unlike alcohol of course, which is totally non addictive and harmless to drinkers and their families.

Grandson #2 is delighted to be the recipient of my wine collection upon my demise.
Shanklink

OOM Tour

National Tour

Baconwide Tour

Choppers Tour

#24 Itchy4Scratch

Itchy4Scratch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5608 posts
  • LocationSE Melbourne

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

You should've toked pre sex, it's much better
  • Goldy, Rusty_Chopper_1984 and Toph like this

#25 Toph

Toph

No golf allowed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5317 posts
  • LocationProbably at work

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

Grandson #2 is delighted to be the recipient of my wine collection upon my demise.

🤦‍♂️ I’m beginning to think you don’t listen very well occasionally
It’s almost as if you do it on purpose.

Edited by Toph, 30 May 2018 - 08:38 PM.

http://www.golf.org....icap/4070201550
What can possibly go wrong?

#26 Madam

Madam

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 14580 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:53 AM

If anything is left for him.

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

#27 Mr Potato Head

Mr Potato Head

Non-Playing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • LocationOff the back foot

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

But a Bottleinfrontofme is much easier and cheaper

• koiom K Frenzy likes this

Country golfer on a City course.

I'm good, but no-one seems to care.

Now I find out a French au-pair is NOT a breed of goat!

French Doctors though? not on Nauru!

Is it really your ABC?

#28 *Mouldy

*Mouldy

I'm optimal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18110 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:42 AM

If anything is left for him.

Almost hit the 50 doz mark. Have to buy the 4th and final wine fridge when I return from my trip. Nearly all is far too good to drink alone so shrinkage will be slow.

Going on my father and his 3 brothers I’ve only got until 26th Jan 2021 left to live so he gets plenty.

Coincidently my old man dropped dead on his way to bowls. The above date is post my taking up bowls full time.
Shanklink

OOM Tour

National Tour

Baconwide Tour

Choppers Tour

#29 Talart

Talart

Hit the ball, Find the ball, Hit the ball...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3897 posts
  • LocationThe Nail shop next to Golgotha

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:17 PM

Not a targeting Mouldy post lol As the voice over describes in the video there are two possible active properties at work in the body when consuming cannabis. I do see a serious side to this test regarding performance improvement. 

Studies show cannabidiol (CBD) has tremendous medical potential, especially in the treatment of seizure disorders and pediatric patients. Indications also suggest CBD lowers blood sugar, which makes it desirable for treating diabetes. Its sedative properties make it useful in the treatment of stress-related and sleep disorders. CBDA and CBD are non-psychoactive. Unlike THCA and THC, converting CBDA to CBD will not make a psychoactive product. CBD has a calming effect. This makes it ideal for treating children, the aged or patients that prefer less psychoactive effects. THCA is non-psychoactive (meaning it does not produce mind and body altering effects). If you want to achieve the full psychoactive effects of your butters, fats, oils, sugars or alcohols, decarboxylating the plant material to convert the THCA to THC prior to infusion is essential.

Control of heating temperatures and times is critical when cooking with cannabis. Heating cannabis also converts THC to CBN. At about 70% decarboxylation, THC is converted to CBN at a faster rate than the THCA is converted to THC. Higher CBN levels will produce more sedative effects.

https://www.medicalj...ecarboxylation 

Now cannabis product is available for medicinal use in some states and territories. As was seen in the video off the tee there was a marked improvement consistently. For example myself, I often play with an opioid medication in effect. I have been seriously looking at getting a cannaboid prescription. There is support that this will be as effective for chronic pain relief and alleviate possible addictive side effects from long term usage of opioids by my doctor. Which is a winning combination, yet what if it does improve my golfing? Is this a performance enhancing side effect from this prescribed medication which needs to be looked at by sporting bodies?  

Edited by Talart, 31 May 2018 - 12:19 PM.

Hit the ball, find the ball, hit the ball...

#30 hack2489

hack2489

WTF, I can change this now?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1482 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

Not a targeting Mouldy post lol As the voice over describes in the video there are two possible active properties at work in the body when consuming cannabis. I do see a serious side to this test regarding performance improvement.

Studies show cannabidiol (CBD) has tremendous medical potential, especially in the treatment of seizure disorders and pediatric patients. Indications also suggest CBD lowers blood sugar, which makes it desirable for treating diabetes. Its sedative properties make it useful in the treatment of stress-related and sleep disorders. CBDA and CBD are non-psychoactive. Unlike THCA and THC, converting CBDA to CBD will not make a psychoactive product. CBD has a calming effect. This makes it ideal for treating children, the aged or patients that prefer less psychoactive effects. THCA is non-psychoactive (meaning it does not produce mind and body altering effects). If you want to achieve the full psychoactive effects of your butters, fats, oils, sugars or alcohols, decarboxylating the plant material to convert the THCA to THC prior to infusion is essential.

Control of heating temperatures and times is critical when cooking with cannabis. Heating cannabis also converts THC to CBN. At about 70% decarboxylation, THC is converted to CBN at a faster rate than the THCA is converted to THC. Higher CBN levels will produce more sedative effects.
https://www.medicalj...ecarboxylation

Now cannabis product is available for medicinal use in some states and territories. As was seen in the video off the tee there was a marked improvement consistently. For example myself, I often play with an opioid medication in effect. I have been seriously looking at getting a cannaboid prescription. There is support that this will be as effective for chronic pain relief and alleviate possible addictive side effects from long term usage of opioids by my doctor. Which is a winning combination, yet what if it does improve my golfing? Is this a performance enhancing side effect from this prescribed medication which needs to be looked at by sporting bodies?

Surfers have used it for performance enhancement for decades. Several world titles won on it.

AFAIK it is still not considered a performance enhancement by drug doping agencies. It's in the recreational category I think, along with cocaine.

That too has been used to win world surfing titles.
  • Talart likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users