1 reply to this topic

#1 topgolfgears

topgolfgears

Suspect

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Location589 Lyons PL NE Renton, washington 98059, United States

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

Here it is the Fantasy Six Pack, where we feature six golfers to use in two prominent dream golf stages, DraftKings and FanDuel. On every, you should choose six golfers for your lineup under a particular pay top. (DraftKings $50,000, FanDuel $60,000).

Jason Day (Odds: 13/1, DraftKings $11,400, FanDuel $12,100) The 2016 Players champ enters this week crisp off a win and with his short diversion clicking. A week ago his around-the-green amusement and his putter conveyed him to his second win of the season. He battled with his irons somewhat, positioning 63rd in the field in approaches.

Be that as it may, he compensated for it while standing first in strokes picked up around-the-green and second in putting.

He likewise went 24-for-31 scrambling on the week. Staggeringly noteworthy stuff. At the point when Jason gets hot like this, he needs to win each competition he plays in, and he can do as such. He and McIlroy are at the highest point of virtually every win chances and dream pay board out there this week. I like Day to challenge for his second vocation Players title.

Jon Rahm (Odds: 16/1, DraftKings $9,300, FanDuel $11,800) The youthful Spaniard is my pick to wind up the universes next No. 1 golfer. To a high degree capable in all aspects of the diversion, Rahm is figuring out how to channel his feelings on the fairway, and he's dealing with consecutive best 5s, including a fourth-put complete at the Masters.

He missed the cut a year ago in his first and final appearance here, yet Sawgrass is generally hard on beginners. For the year, Rahm is second in strokes increased off the tee, 38th in total driving and 36th in tee-to-green. I think he'll be competing for a title comes Sunday.

Bryson Dechambeau (Odds: 50/1, DraftKings $8,300, FanDuel $9,600) The gifted, youthful "logical" player will play Sawgrass out of the blue as a genius.

He's on a decent run, which incorporates a central five complete a week ago Charlotte, and he appears prepared for additional. He's positioned eighth in total driving, fourteenth off the tee and fourteenth in tee-to-green.

His putter was at one time a sore spot, however, of late has pivoted as he's increasing about a ¼ of a stroke in strokes picked up places in the course of the last a month and a half. Some gamers may consider him to be somewhat costly this week, so picking Bryson could turn out to be to be an urgent decision.

Emiliano Grillo (Odds: 70/1, DraftKings $7,500, FanDuel $9,200) Riding a keep running off three straight best 16s and six made cuts, Grillo appears to have come back to the shape we saw when he initially broke out on Tour a few years prior.

He's positioned eighth in the field in all-out strokes picked up, and in his last six begins is picking up a shade not as much as ¾ of stroke off the tee. Grillo was in the blend a year ago here before completing eleventh. There are no signs that this prepare is ceasing at any point shortly, and I anticipate that he will stay nearby the initial two pages of the leaderboard come Sunday.

#2 Bluethunda

Bluethunda

ISG AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL 4BBB CHAMPION, WITH HARRO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:58 PM

I’ll
Go for Jason Day
  • topgolfgears likes this
DEBUT: US Masters, Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA 2016
DEBUT: ANA Inspirational LPGA Mission Hills, Palm Springs, CA 2016