• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hoots

Hoots

Suspect

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

First post for me and it’s basically a warning for unsuspecting golfers buying training aids online. I recently researched a product called the Super Sonic X10, similar to Speed Stick. Few reviews online but I liked the concept. Peter Kostis US PGA endorsed it and I order one from the US.
To see it go to..
https://www. supersonicgolf. com

It helps Improve swing speed and release. It has a speedometer on the bottom with a LCD screen showing swing speed. Within 50 swings the LCD display failed to my surprise. I then thought about golf forums in the USA and joined a couple only to discover that this product has a major floor in the speedometer. Many many complaints and product return. To the company’s credit, they offer a 60 day money back guarantee. You just need to pay return postage. From Au to USA....around $100 AUD to return the item which cost $158 USD delivered. Warning fellow golfers...don’t buy this item. It has poor quality electronics. I’ve now bought an Orange Whip trainer which has no electronics and I think it will do more for my golf swing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users