#14522 The_Boz

The_Boz

#iplayvision

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3082 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

Hey Boz would just like your thoughts on the Goker balls and do you yourself have anything similar?

I had been working with Fantom Korea for 14 years on many ideas behind the scenes until July this year

when they were taken over by the Snell/Costco people,,, this included Nike surlyn and more recently

their Korean Premium Brand Goker / Japanese brand Pearly Gates ball designs ,,,,, 

I am in the final stages of a two year US / German and Australian market trial of the Focus+ print tech

using the Korean market Goker brand balls .....and their specifications.

We first looked at this tech in 2005 with the bigger clearer Ezy2See ball markings and followup research

with players lead us to understand that the benefits were two fold,,, one was players improved ability to

watch the ball through a shot and secondly the ease of identification through the course.

Goker Dots = something like ProSoft-808 

Goker Daisy = something like ProTour X Blue except Ruvix cover Version #1.01 (Blue is Version #2.0)

Goker Blossom = softer feel than Daisy but still a bit firmer than Blue Ruvix cover version #1.02

Callaway are doing me some favours promoting the licenced TruVis football print at present,,, they tend

to think this type of ball should only be on their most expensive spin ball ,,,,, mainly because it is slower

to print therefore more expensive to make than a normal ball plus licence fee.

I am looking to release my versions in 2019,,,,, but at this stage I am going to run the Gokers till sold out.

I am currently more interested in taking on Volvik first with my new Matt ProTour V versions,,,,,

What were you looking for ? and thanks for asking.

Cheers,

Boz

Attached Files

Edited by The_Boz, 02 October 2018 - 10:11 PM.

• pegasus2357, BarnEsy05, Madam and 4 others like this

The Vision Project | UVee Staybright Ball Tec | @visiongolfball by WJB | #byWJB

#14523 parcyloh

parcyloh

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:12 PM

Thanks for your reply and excellent technical information , recently played the goker balls and found them i credibly long off the tee .Had my daughter purchase a dozen balls off you and she received 15 balls plus a bunch of other stuff , great value and excellent service thank you . Personally normally use pro v but beleive anyone with a swing speed in the 90 mph range are doing themselves a disservice if they at least don't try these balls . Thougnt goker had gone umdet and you had just bought their remaining stock - I just get concerned aboit how long a ball has been sitting on the self - but anyway thsnks again for both your time and effort
  • The_Boz likes this

#14524 parcyloh

parcyloh

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:15 PM

Just to let you know I'm dislex,dysle, dielex,pissed
  • The_Boz, Madam, RobNewy and 1 other like this

#14525 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Moss Effect