364 replies to this topic

#361 Hokey Pokey

Hokey Pokey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20339 posts
  • Location.

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:31 AM

Coming second is just first coming last - Ricky Bobby.

Close.

• Goldy likes this

#362 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6881 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:45 PM

the #1 draft pick is up on the table   in which the suns is offering up picks 2 and 6   i have also heard the whisper is if  the pick swap is successful the suns need to let walsh drop to pick 2....   this would make a good plot twist to draft night.

oh there has been a death in carlton  yes yeah heard right  the horrible grey footy guernsy has been executed  and will no longer be seen .  Carlton have  now gone to   white with the Navy cfc logo for 2019

I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

#363 golfguy33

golfguy33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2490 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:35 PM

the #1 draft pick is up on the table   in which the suns is offering up picks 2 and 6   i have also heard the whisper is if  the pick swap is successful the suns need to let walsh drop to pick 2....   this would make a good plot twist to draft night.

Amazing how the wording gets changed around to suit the occasion, Oz ? Seems the offer was from the CFC to the Suns to trade their number 2 and 6 picks for pick 1 ! That's unless 1278 has got it wrong and been reporting rubbish :)
Jon...

#364 *Mouldy

*Mouldy

I'm optimal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18177 posts
  • LocationHotel Shanker Lazimpat, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:17 PM

The Suns are set on using two picks for the King twins from the Dragons. One of which did an ACL so pick 6 is overs. They may be looking to get a late first round pick for him. I think Freo is the only team with two picks that can compete for them.

The clubs know that the twins are rarely out of each other's company and taking only one will lead to an early departure.
Shanklink

OOM Tour
I am mid table mediocrity !

National Tour
2017 Day 1 winner at Monash CC

Baconwide Tour
Winner 2017 Keysborough Invitational

Choppers Tour
Winner 2014 Ghetto's Placegetter Challenge at Sunshine
Winner 2015 Airy's invitational at Melbourne Airport<p>

#365 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6881 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:55 AM

Amazing how the wording gets changed around to suit the occasion, Oz ? Seems the offer was from the CFC to the Suns to trade their number 2 and 6 picks for pick 1 ! That's unless 1278 has got it wrong and been reporting rubbish :)
Jon...

i am not that great with words Jon  and how you stated is what i meant in the 1st place

I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users