Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:28 AM
heading over to the RACV Creswick resort for New Years....and was wondering if we are best off playing the home track or head over to Midlands or Buninyong??
Preference would be something within a 15-20 minute drive.
And the reason I am leaning away from the RACV course is the seemingly recommended need for carts....and the fact that the others in my group are probably not as well stocked with golf balls as the reviews of the course suggest....
Besides, both Midlands or Buninyong have $49 for 2* 18 holes with cart offers going......and it will cost us double that at RACV.....
- Captain Shagger
- 2017 Southern Golf Club Order of Merit Winner
- 2017 Melbourne Corporate Games Bronze Medalist
- 2015 ISG Vic Annual OOM Champion (A-Grade & Overall)
- 2015 ISG Matchplay Championship Runner Up
- 2015 OOM3 Sandhurst B-Grade Winner and Long Drive winner
- 2015 ACGC National Final- 3rd Individual Aggregate,
- 2015 ACGC National Final- NTP Day 1 Blue Course Hole 2, NTP Day 2 Green Course Hole 7
- 2015 OOM2 Settlers Run Runner Up
- 2015 OOM1 LeFrogge B Grade Long Drive Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic Annual Order of Merit- B Grade Winner and 3rd Overall
- 2014 Auto Club Golf Championship- Regional Event KGC- Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic OOM#1@ Sanctuary Lakes GC- Winner
- 2013 AFL Golf Championship @ Yarra Yarra GC- Winner
- 2013 Stink's 3 Club Challenge- Runner Up