• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:59 PM

Hi, looking for advice on club fittings. Have just had a TaylorMade fitting M1 irons & M2 driver / woods etc, great clubs. But I'd like to get an idea on what else is out there and the better places to have fittings. Been quoted approx $3400. Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.

#2 YouGottaHitIt

YouGottaHitIt

8 for 2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1447 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:23 PM

Hi, looking for advice on club fittings. Have just had a TaylorMade fitting M1 irons & M2 driver / woods etc, great clubs. But I'd like to get an idea on what else is out there and the better places to have fittings. Been quoted approx $3400. Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.

TaylorMade are quite good, if you hate scoring. I'll sell you the absolute perfect set of clubs for your game for only $2000 + some very standard fees and charges. Can you send me your credit card number, expiry date, and cvv please? Fitting is free with any club purchase over $3K.

If you can read this you're too close!
http://www.golflink....k_No=3040204856

#3 hack2489

hack2489

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

http://forums.iseekg...perience/page-1

#4 OldBogey

OldBogey

Defining and analysing humour is a pastime of humourless people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22855 posts
  • LocationRegional Victoria

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

That price seems quite excessive, but it depends on just what clubs you'd actually get for that.

Tell us where you are and someone will likely know of a good fitter in your area.

#5 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:41 AM

That price seems quite excessive, but it depends on just what clubs you'd actually get for that.

Tell us where you are and someone will likely know of a good fitter in your area.

#6 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

#7 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

I'm in Perth WA.

#8 chevychase

chevychase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:48 AM

When you add up the individual components it's probably not that over the top. M1 driver probably $699, fairway woods around $399 each ($800 if you've bought 3 & 5) and irons $200 each; so there's 3 grand there.
  • RobNewy likes this

#9 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

When you add up the individual components it's probably not that over the top. M1 driver probably $699, fairway woods around $399 each ($800 if you've bought 3 & 5) and irons $200 each; so there's 3 grand there.

#10 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

• GiJoe likes this

#11 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

I'm not disputing the price. Just want some advice on fitters in the Perth area with perhaps looking at other brands as well.

#12 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

I'm not disputing the price. Just want some advice on fitters in the Perth area with perhaps looking at other brands as well.

#13 GiJoe

GiJoe

Suspect

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

#14 Commish

Commish

No Rhyme Nor Reason

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13606 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

Google 'Club Fitter Perth' and you will get around 7 club fitters in the area, 3 are at Golf courses, 1 at the Perth Golf Academy and the others private I assume.   The major manufacturers will also have relevant demo dates and where on there respective sites.

The key to success is to learn to do something right, then do it right every time. Oh I wish.....
Three time winner of the treasured WBT.
2012 ISG National Champs 2nd Round winner @ Robina Woods
2013 ISG National Champs 1st Round winner @ 'The Dunes'
2014 ISG National Champs - Top 10 finish - Played like a girl - MUNT GOLFER
2015 ISG National Champs - Deservedly crowned the National N.A.G.A.
2016 ISG National Champs 4BBB champion with Francie
2017 ISG National Champs - I was there and the only thing that saved me was more BEER.
Hole in One - Rosnay GC, 157 metre Par 3 - 27th February 2015

http://www.golflink....k_no=2030804409

#15 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10936 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

Go The Cut. See the Pro. Get fitted. Then go on ebay and buy the clubs there.
  • AaronBoy likes this

Billionaire Genius Playboy Philanthropist NAGA

2017 VIC ISG OOM Champion

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3023100698

"Team Frank" founding member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users