My old clubs might suit someone starting out or looking to upgrade from an even older set.
Dunno what they're worth.
I have a right hand set consisting of:
- TaylorMade R580XD 9.5* Driver with OEM MAS2 Low Torque Firm Tip (Stiff Flex) Graphite Shaft
- TaylorMade V-Steel 15* #3 Wood with an Aldila NV 65-R Graphite Shaft
- TaylorMade RAC OS2 3-PW Irons with OEM T-Step Ultralite 90 gram Stiff Flex Steel Shafts
- TaylorMade RAC FE3O2 60* Wedge with OEM Tour Preferred Dymanic Gold Wedge Flex Steel Shaft
I also have, right hand:
- Titleist 905R 9.5* Driver with an Aldila NV 65-S Graphite Shaft
- Nike "blue chip" BC-101 Putter (34")
All in good condition and until the recent club fitting and upgrade were in use.
All clubs are currently in Northern NSW, just over the NSW / Qld border. I'm often in SE Qld anywhere from the Sunshine Coast to the border (mostly within 20kms of the M1 so rarely West) so if anyone is interested anywhere from Grafton to Noosa, we can meet up somewhere.
I'm open to offers.