7 replies to this topic

#1 twinkles76

twinkles76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

I have had a little break of 6 months from the game and have recently got back online and went to go to golflink to book an open comp game at Ryde Parra.

Obviously I was directed to golf.org or something like that and there is limited places to book golf online these days. A few limited courses on here.

Being a shift worker and my club having one comp day a week during the week I am limited at my own club and sometimes mates give me late notice whether they are working the next day.

I am not a fan of ringing around clubs the next morning asking if they have a comp and if there is any spots.

It got me thinking of a few questions

1. Are golf clubs missing anything by not having online booking for all courses.

2. Will there/Is it possible to have a full Australian online booking system for all golf courses

3. Will all courses ever  have open days online that they could open it a day or 2 before so members get first choice

• Madambo likes this

#2 Harambe

Harambe

I said "cream" not "green"!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3448 posts
  • LocationBoooooooo

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

Clubs can do it now if they have MiClub. It's up to them if they want to use it in that manner.

#3 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11320 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

Clubs can do it now if they have MiClub. It's up to them if they want to use it in that manner.

there lies the problems- clubs/pros are very painful at times to take on what they perceive is more work. fyi  isg tee times work with Micropower, GCS, and Miclub currently.

• Harambe likes this

#4 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11320 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:35 AM

I have had a little break of 6 months from the game and have recently got back online and went to go to golflink to book an open comp game at Ryde Parra.

Obviously I was directed to golf.org or something like that and there is limited places to book golf online these days. A few limited courses on here.

Being a shift worker and my club having one comp day a week during the week I am limited at my own club and sometimes mates give me late notice whether they are working the next day.

I am not a fan of ringing around clubs the next morning asking if they have a comp and if there is any spots.

1. Are golf clubs missing anything by not having online booking for all courses.

2. Will there/Is it possible to have a full Australian online booking system for all golf courses

3. Will all courses ever  have open days online that they could open it a day or 2 before so members get first choice

Hey we are associated with Open Day s and will have some further ones announced moving forward.

http://forums.iseekg...l/#entry1558403

#5 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11320 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:52 PM

FYI updates re: Open Days across the country  Check 40min mark on this podcast for more info. http://podcast.iseekgolf.com/7

#6 Falcs2

Falcs2

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Hey we are associated with Open Day s and will have some further ones announced moving forward.

http://forums.iseekg...l/#entry1558403

I assume this would be relevant to my post a few weeks ago?

http://forums.iseekg...-hoc-open-days/

#7 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11320 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

I assume this would be relevant to my post a few weeks ago?

http://forums.iseekg...-hoc-open-days/

Yep exactly sorry I lost track as there are a couple posts on same topic.  More to come!

#8 BarnEsy05

BarnEsy05

FLABBERGASTED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28493 posts
  • LocationIn Disbelief

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

Hey twinkles...you need to get back on the ISG NSW Golf Days bandwagon...pretty sure you played with us once, has been a while!

• Madambo likes this

A

DON'T LET THE BLACK DOG WIN...

HELP IS OUT THERE

5 Time ISG NSW WBT Winner

2013 ISG NSW WBT COC Runner Up

2015 ISG NSW WBT COC

2nd ISG NSW Life Member Inductee

2012 Inaugural ISG National Supreme Putting Champion .

2013 ISG National Championships...13th place...now that's desperately unlucky

2013 ISG National Championships...3rd Place 2nd Round - Moonah Links
2014 ISG National Championships...13th place...no other golfer could be that desperately unlucky 2 years in a row!

2015 ISG National Championships...21st place...that's farked

2016 ISG National Championships...waaaaay down the list.

2016 ISG National Championships...2nd place Yarra Yarra Satellite Game 

2016 ISG National Championships...2nd place Huntingdale Satellite Game

2016 ISG National Championships...Captain of winning NSW Team, SOO.

2013 Inaugural Brass Yacht Winner

2014 Brass Yacht Winner

2015 Brass Yacht Runner-up

2016 Brass Yacht Winner

Life Motto: "If it's free, it's for me!"

Team Live4BarnEsy...forever undefeated angel-2-smiley-emoticon.gif

Desperately Unlucky ©

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users