Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:58 AM
I recently picked up 2 pairs of Adidas Golf Ultimate Fall Weight Pants from Function 18, have had a couple of opportunities to try them out and can say that i am very pleased with them.....
They are water resistant and a bit heavier to suit winter conditions....also are mesh lined and strechy...
Also picked a CK waterproof jacket for around $120 from GCO....Used it during a round when we probably copped about 2+ hours of rain, it performed appreciably and breathed quite well when the rain did stop and made it muggy.....
- Captain Shagger
- 2017 Southern Golf Club Order of Merit Winner
- 2017 Melbourne Corporate Games Bronze Medalist
- 2015 ISG Vic Annual OOM Champion (A-Grade & Overall)
- 2015 ISG Matchplay Championship Runner Up
- 2015 OOM3 Sandhurst B-Grade Winner and Long Drive winner
- 2015 ACGC National Final- 3rd Individual Aggregate,
- 2015 ACGC National Final- NTP Day 1 Blue Course Hole 2, NTP Day 2 Green Course Hole 7
- 2015 OOM2 Settlers Run Runner Up
- 2015 OOM1 LeFrogge B Grade Long Drive Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic Annual Order of Merit- B Grade Winner and 3rd Overall
- 2014 Auto Club Golf Championship- Regional Event KGC- Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic OOM#1@ Sanctuary Lakes GC- Winner
- 2013 AFL Golf Championship @ Yarra Yarra GC- Winner
- 2013 Stink's 3 Club Challenge- Runner Up