16 replies to this topic

#16 75@Dorset

75@Dorset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

I was fitted for the F7+ about two months ago....tipped an inch for control and bit of extra stiffness.

I also tried out a range including the Cally XR, PING G30, Mizuno JPX900 (horrible sounding club) and the M1.

F7+ was the lowest spinning, which is what I needed. Took a few rounds to really make friends on course, but I absolutely love it. Thinking of giving the fairway a crack too.

#17 chevychase

chevychase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM

Hey Hack,

Clubhead Speed - 105
Ball Speed - 157
Launch Angle - 14.9
Spin - 2028
Offline - 8
Carry Distance - 279
Total Distance - 290

Swing speed was about the same give or take 2mph. There wasn't much difference between shafts but there was definitely differences in carry distances between heads and shafts. M2 and Epic were close in all aspects, but I liked the sound of the Epic better. The Epic and the Fujikura shafts provided the best ball flight. I had the driver set at 10*. I found the HZRDUS shaft was 'softer' than the others; Graphite Design was the 'stiffest' in stiff flex. I have the Graphite Design AD DI 7s in my M2 3 wood, but wasn't a fan of it in 60gm in the driver. I was astounded at the additional length I got over my XR Hot.
  • RobNewy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users