• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 billbagwellny

billbagwellny

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 02:56 AM

Hi! It’s my first time to join in community forums and I think I’d get so much help from your feedback… My name is Bill and I’m from Garden City, NY – married with 2 kids, 10 and 8. I play golf for fun, not a pro but definitely not new to the sport. I started bringing my kids to the golf course and they seem to love it. I want them to start training this early on and I’m thinking about getting some training equipments for them. Came across The Junior Explanar (it’s a Golf Training Aid) while browsing through The Sports Mechanic website. Anyone here familiar with this and any feedback? Thanks!

• Madam likes this

#2 Hoots

Hoots

Suspect

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:34 AM

Bill, apologies for the delayed response. Being in Australia golf is a bit different down here. We don’t really have too many training aids for kids. Most kids in Australia just have sticks from eucalyptus trees and whack ****** nuts while they walk along. That gives them good practice for when they progress to the top of the line Hickory sticks with metal club heads. Even the adult golfers in Australia are challenged with all these new environmental laws and stuff we need to cope with. We can’t use plastics and stuff anymore so we mainly have integrated golf bags and carts, unlike in the USA, and we use female kangaroos. They are well trained and follow you as you progress around the course. Be good if they could talk and be like a caddie too!! Anyway, sorry again for the delayed response, the Internet is pretty slow in Australia. Good luck with your golf.
  • GhettoGolfer, Can Break 80 and Deege like this

#3 Toph

Toph

No golf allowed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5194 posts
  • LocationProbably at work

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:17 PM

Oh taking the piss on the second post. you’re going to fit right in.
What exactly do you use the female kangaroos for if they don’t caddie🤔

Edited by Toph, 10 April 2018 - 09:18 PM.

http://www.golf.org....icap/4070201550
What can possibly go wrong?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users