• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Madam

Madam

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 14039 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:32 PM

Well the last few weeks trying to log into the iseekgolf site has been stymied by only what I can assume is something to do with the MPower Golf setup. Told I was logged in then, I had created a new account and my existing user name was already in use. I do understand the complexity of this scale of operation. iseekgolf is nowhere near the size of facebook, or even the myspace sites yet these two operations are never as cumbersome with gliches of this duration, during change over and upgrade operations. 

This MPower Golf mob https://mpowergolf.z...sk.com/hc/en-us certainly should with their touted efficiency which is why Golf Australia chose them, been underwhelming in my experience so far. 

As this informative article http://www.golfindus...y-hub-launched/ explains the initiative. 

https://mpowermsl.com/ Seems to be nothing more than a software and management tool supplier. I think the Advisory Board willhav their work cu out for them getting this to the right balance to suit our Australian Golfing environment.

Hi Talart  It is a very minor glitch in forum software which once you pick up this new account will not allow you in the old as using same emails, Ive reset yours so please advise if still having trouble.

Its a 2 min fix If Ive got main computer in front of me- I just didnt know you were having issues.

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

#17 Talart

Talart

Hit the ball, Find the ball, Hit the ball...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3886 posts
  • LocationThe Nail shop next to Golgotha

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:40 AM

Well finally I managed to log in. No idea why or how this became possible. The reset Password link I was sent did not work, I tried several times to log in in the past 24 hours to reply and this morning it worked. As I said no idea what made it happen and expect this problem to keep occurring. I am a fan of iseekgolf and all it does. I have experienced too many random login issues in the past 12 months many unreported. It is most obvious in my lack of posts that is the benchmark. 

Ease of use is vital and perhaps there are problems that many are tolerating and need to be corrected. It is up to us as users of the site to pass on the 'little' glitches that happen. It may be once every 6 months or even less, put them all together for the site managers and they can work with the site function.

Edited by Talart, 11 March 2018 - 08:55 AM.

Hit the ball, find the ball, hit the ball...

#18 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Moss Effect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13372 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:52 AM

Everyone here has a whinge about something here Talart. It was about time you did. Now you are truly an iseeker :D
  • Talart likes this

18.4 by Dec. 2018

2018 Keysborough GC Gala Team Event Winner

2017 VIC ISG OOM Overall Winner

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Overall Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3023100698

"Team Frank" founding member

#19 OldBogey

OldBogey

Defining and analysing humour is a pastime of humourless people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23932 posts
  • LocationRegional Victoria

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Tal, I haven't experienced the problems you speak of.

On the odd occasion when the auto login doesn't work (perhaps there was a Windows update or similar crap), I just log in again and it all works as normal.

Whatever 'normal' is.

#20 Madam

Madam

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 14039 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Well finally I managed to log in. No idea why or how this became possible. The reset Password link I was sent did not work, I tried several times to log in in the past 24 hours to reply and this morning it worked. As I said no idea what made it happen and expect this problem to keep occurring. I am a fan of iseekgolf and all it does. I have experienced too many random login issues in the past 12 months many unreported. It is most obvious in my lack of posts that is the benchmark.

Ease of use is vital and perhaps there are problems that many are tolerating and need to be corrected. It is up to us as users of the site to pass on the 'little' glitches that happen. It may be once every 6 months or even less, put them all together for the site managers and they can work with the site function.

i deleted your duplicated account so in you come
  • Talart likes this

Join iseekgolf.com on Facebook

Follow iseekgolf.com on Twitter

For golf industry news.

Handicap

#21 MaxxOn

MaxxOn

On Top

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20134 posts
  • LocationThe Burrow

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:18 PM

i deleted your duplicated account so in you come

Can you delete my other accounts so I can come?
  • Talart and iRON MiCK like this

#22 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Moss Effect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13372 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

Try Clonazepam.
  • Talart and MaxxOn like this

18.4 by Dec. 2018

2018 Keysborough GC Gala Team Event Winner

2017 VIC ISG OOM Overall Winner

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Overall Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3023100698

"Team Frank" founding member

#23 OldBogey

OldBogey

Defining and analysing humour is a pastime of humourless people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23932 posts
  • LocationRegional Victoria

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:29 PM

Try Maxx-eMum to help you cum.
  • Talart and iRON MiCK like this

#24 MaxxOn

MaxxOn

On Top

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20134 posts
  • LocationThe Burrow

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Try Maxx-eMum to help you cum.

Go fark ya cat!