Photo

World Cup Of Golf 16 - Anyone Thinking Of Going?

Kingston heath professional tournament cup

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Lukos87

Lukos87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1492 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:45 AM

Wandered down on Sunday for a solo day to escape my visiting mother.
Got there around 1015 and spent the morning with the early groups which was great. Watched the Vegas brothers throw a few tantrums had a little chat with thongchai before he told me he was working and had to go, him and apibarnrat were good to watch then watched the scots come in. Got Russel Knoxs yardage book which was cool to look over.
Spent the afternoon between the Nz groups and other smaller ones and finished off watching US and Denmark come up 14 and play 15 before escaping the crowds. Lots of good golf and a nice quite day for the most part.
  • Madam, Bluethunda and AGQ like this

#47 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38217 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:58 PM

was he the bloke with the mo/ beard???

That was my mate Danny..he was partnering CB in the marshalling for that group on the day.

Just watching the recording, in case you're wondering why I took this time to respond.
  • Bluethunda likes this

Winner Moonah Legends 2013 ISG Nationals | Winner The National 2013 ISG Nationals | Winner 4BBB 2013 ISG Nationals
Winner Stink's 3 Club Challenge 2015 | Winner C grade OOM The Sands 2016

Hole-in-one Growling Frog 14/1/17 5th hole 137m TM RBZ 5 hybrid / Srixon AD333 ball | Growling Frog GC Matchplay Champion 2017

Other, less impressive stuff...(I know...it's marginal...)
R/Up ISG Nationals 2013 | C Grade LD Growling Frog 8/2/14, 11th hole, TM R1, HOF Patriot shaft, testicles of steel | NTP 2nd hole Kooindah Waters 2014 ISG Nationals

3 Birdies in one round The Glades 2015 ISG Nationals | R/Up 4BBB 2015 ISG Nationals | NTP 16th hole Growling Frog OOM 2017 

C Grade LD Growling Frog 26/12/17, 15th hole, Callaway BB Alpha, HOF Patriot shaft, same old testicles of steel

Low Handicap point 12.7 9/4/16

Finally...and most importantly...
Smoldy....when only the best will do.
Goldlink

#48 Bluethunda

Bluethunda

ISG AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL 4BBB CHAMPION, WITH HARRO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17281 posts
  • Location#KW #CHAMPION

Posted 30 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

Yes I was wondering why it took so long for you to reply.... thought I said something wrong and upset you.....
  • Goldy likes this
DEBUT: US Masters, Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA 2016
DEBUT: ANA Inspirational LPGA Mission Hills, Palm Springs, CA 2016
Reacquainted myself with Karrie Webb, Australia's Greatest Golfer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kingston heath, professional, tournament, cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users