• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 parman1

parman1

Suspect

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

I don't come on here very often but last week I signed in because I had to, to read some info in a post.

Since then each time I return after logging off I notice that I am already signed in. I have in the last few days came back early in the day, after logging of the night before and found that I am logged in. I log off and come back back in he night and I am logged in again.

Can someone please tell me how to correct the problem as it becomes annoying plus not being too smart with a computer I can't seem to find a tool where I might be able to do it without asking.  Thanks

#2 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11485 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:54 PM

I don't come on here very often but last week I signed in because I had to, to read some info in a post.
Since then each time I return after logging off I notice that I am already signed in. I have in the last few days came back early in the day, after logging of the night before and found that I am logged in. I log off and come back back in he night and I am logged in again.
Can someone please tell me how to correct the problem as it becomes annoying plus not being too smart with a computer I can't seem to find a tool where I might be able to do it without asking. Thanks

did you tick to remember password?

#3 parman1

parman1

Suspect

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:38 PM

looks like I could have, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users