• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Henschke

Henschke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

Hi there, I'm a new member as of today & am interested in playing new courses & also happy to rate them as I go. Have played 204 courses to date, so have a good idea when comparing ratings. My question is about the fact that your website doesn't include some courses that I have played or know of. How do these courses get added?

• Madambo likes this

#2 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11229 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

Hi there, I'm a new member as of today & am interested in playing new courses & also happy to rate them as I go. Have played 204 courses to date, so have a good idea when comparing ratings. My question is about the fact that your website doesn't include some courses that I have played or know of. How do these courses get added?

Hi there  thanks for your interest and wow that is alot of courses! Only like 1200 more to go!

Let me know which courses are missing we can add them onto website.  PS I shortened your name so wasnt an email address.

• BarnEsy05 and Francie like this

#3 Henschke

Henschke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for your reply. I played at Mt Difficult Golf Club, Halls Gap, Grampians last week, which is in the very heart of the Grampians, but isn't listed as one of the 35 courses in the Grampians.

It would be good to see it on the list. It was a good basic course, covered in emus and kangaroos, with a great mountain backdrop. Cheers!

#4 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11229 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for your reply. I played at Mt Difficult Golf Club, Halls Gap, Grampians last week, which is in the very heart of the Grampians, but isn't listed as one of the 35 courses in the Grampians.
It would be good to see it on the list. It was a good basic course, covered in emus and kangaroos, with a great mountain backdrop. Cheers!

thanks it may be in the wrong section? I'll look after long weekend

#5 Henschke

Henschke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:12 PM

Thanks. If you need more info I can provide some

#6 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11229 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:02 AM

Thanks. If you need more info I can provide some

Thanks  did it used to go by another name? I searched google and found this http://hallsgapgolfclub.com.au/ is that the one?

#7 Henschke

Henschke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

Yes, that's the one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users