#31 Smilesy

Smilesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

What projector and screen did you end up getting?

#32 Belterbelieveit

Belterbelieveit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:51 AM

I got an impact screen which is basically a shade sail But the quality of the picture is quite good on it! I got it from a guy in Melbourne, golfsimaustralia I think.
They helped me understand it all a lot better.
As for the projector I went for a data projector as they are designed to be used in offices, offices are bright and I don't like the idea of playing golf in the dark! The home cinema projectors have low lumens and are superior quality but the Epson eb 1985 is full hd and was a lot cheaper than rest of the options.
I was getting some negative feedback about getting this projector but I can really say that it was a great decision in the end! My screen is silly big (4.5 m wide x 3 m high) and it fills approx 90% or the screen!
Watching golf or footy on it is brilliant.
The Hitting mats are expensive but I got lucky I had a mate who has a big enough sample that it fit what I actually wanted so it didn't cost me very much at all.
  • GhettoGolfer and Smilesy like this

#33 The good Egg

The good Egg

oh!! that lady swallowed a baby!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7951 posts
  • LocationNewcastle

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:27 AM

Not sure with your gizmo but does it have readings such as clubhead path etc?

#34 GhettoGolfer

GhettoGolfer

Duke Ghetto Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8919 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

I got an impact screen which is basically a shade sail But the quality of the picture is quite good on it! I got it from a guy in Melbourne, golfsimaustralia I think.
They helped me understand it all a lot better.
As for the projector I went for a data projector as they are designed to be used in offices, offices are bright and I don't like the idea of playing golf in the dark! The home cinema projectors have low lumens and are superior quality but the Epson eb 1985 is full hd and was a lot cheaper than rest of the options.
I was getting some negative feedback about getting this projector but I can really say that it was a great decision in the end! My screen is silly big (4.5 m wide x 3 m high) and it fills approx 90% or the screen!
Watching golf or footy on it is brilliant.
The Hitting mats are expensive but I got lucky I had a mate who has a big enough sample that it fit what I actually wanted so it didn't cost me very much at all.

ISG as a community, demand pictures of your set up!!!
  • RobNewy and Chunky McChunkerson like this
6th March 2016 - Beat the ISG Matchplay Champion!

Posted Image

#35 Belterbelieveit

Belterbelieveit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

That's a fair call! I will get some good photos over the weekend, I might have a video of it with the e6 demo software. I'll see if I can post here. Any tips on how to post?

#36 Belterbelieveit

Belterbelieveit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

http://forum.ottawag...ulators-General

If you want to know anything about golf simulators spend some time trolling this site!

#37 the piranha

the piranha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:02 PM

Anyone if this has hit our shore?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users