Brisbane Fairways 2015 Club Champion

Brisbane Fairways 2015 Clubman of the Year

Winner: 2015 Nationals day 5 round at Links Hope Island

Winner: 2016 Nationals day 5 round at Woodlands

South East Queensland Golf Group - Treasurer

http://www.brisbanef...ssocialgolf.com - Treasurer

#107 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

See, the trick is... to find your swing..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8952 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

Congratulations Tarlart. :D
  • Talart likes this

What I'm talkin about is a game... A game that can't be won only played...

http://dorsetgolfclub.com.au/

#108 Talart

Talart

Hit the ball, Find the ball, Hit the ball...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3770 posts
  • LocationThe Nail shop next to Golgotha

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

Dear readers  it may be possible that I am beginning to play more golf again. Or in simple terms getting back to playing as much as I did previously. The recovery of the physical limitations is part of this, so is the change in work with the transition to the new business virtually completed.

After Sundays round without a cart, on Monday fronted up for nine holes. Completing the round with the former European lady professional who assisted in taking my game to the next level. It was a very casual and relaxed round with only two coaching moments. The first was the reminder to set up to play shots aimed in the targets direction. The second was to keep my hands ahead of the club head when striking the ball.

The first pointer is an obvious one. Lets face it besides the joking, if a golfer is not aiming to hit the target you are not likely to. Second pointer is what removed the pull to the left in my shots and I have two ball flights that are consistent. Straight, which is a good thing if aimed at the target. Second is a slight fade, which I do not play to use. It is a technical fault that comes into my game with lack of practise and can manifest as a slice as well.

Apart from these two aspects, I had maintained all of the coaching improvements passed on in late 2016. Golf is fun and the simplicity of my game now is a major happiness factor. Tomorrow is another day for 18 holes and a test of the physical recovery again. Then off to Melbourne for a week, part business, part relaxation and holiday, yes the golf sticks will be in the boot. May even get a round in or a session at a driving range. Depending on the associated excess which is part of the break. Thankyou for your time and attention. 

• iRON MiCK likes this
Hit the ball, find the ball, hit the ball...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users