#1 djcraig

djcraig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

Hi all,

looking for a Z545 10.5* driver - preferably with a Miyazaki RX45 s flex shaft. Will consider just the head or with any other shaft as well.

I would prefer to swap but will buy depending on the price.

In terms of a swap, what I have sitting around the house, the following are looking for a new bag to call home:

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour driver with a Kuro Kage TINI silver shaft In a stiff reg flex (with headcover & spare nike tip) 

or

Krank Element 9* driver head (and cover)  

or 

House of Forged J Sadlowski  S flex shaft 

I also have access to a fairly large range of quality experienced clubs so let me know if you are after something else.

You might feel like your swing looks like an elegant swan floating on a calm lake with the sun glistening down and creating beautiful light reflections on the water,

But it more than likely looks like a drowning elephant.

#2 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4681 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:45 AM

.....TINI silver shaft In a stiff reg flex (with headcover & spare nike tip) 

or....

Haaaaa - you with a TINI silver shaft - some one had to say it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• djcraig likes this

23/08/2015 - Curlewis. 5th Hole. Third Shot. Topped the ball, bounced up and hit my hat. 1 shot penalty. "Hat Trick"

23/11/2014 - Settlers Run. Vic OOM5. 18th tee. Nominee for ISG Hall of Fame Drives. "Air Swing"

#3 awhc

awhc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:54 AM

Hi you still after this driver?

PM Sent

Edited by awhc, 22 November 2015 - 09:54 AM.

#4 djcraig

djcraig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:43 PM

I think I have found one - thanks to those that contacted me....

If anyone is interested in any of the gear I was puttin up for swapsies PM me.... even for a tini silver shaft :)  

You might feel like your swing looks like an elegant swan floating on a calm lake with the sun glistening down and creating beautiful light reflections on the water,

But it more than likely looks like a drowning elephant.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srixon, z545, nike, krank, forged, swap, driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users