Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:34 PM
Now, the question is whether we go plane jane 1:1 matchups all thru, players sorted by GA H'cap....BORING!!!!!
I suggest we mix it up a bit...
As of now, Geoff has informed me that Team Vision will have 6 players available.
Likely that the Shag Bags will end up with a 6 man line up too....
So, I reckon we play
2 * Singles - including Andrew vs Krish
I have not suggested a foursome match so that every player gets to play every shot through the course....
Team sheet to be exchanged by the captains on the day
Chook Norris aka L4G and Can Break 80 like this
- Captain Shagger
- 2017 Southern Golf Club Order of Merit Winner
- 2017 Melbourne Corporate Games Bronze Medalist
- 2015 ISG Vic Annual OOM Champion (A-Grade & Overall)
- 2015 ISG Matchplay Championship Runner Up
- 2015 OOM3 Sandhurst B-Grade Winner and Long Drive winner
- 2015 ACGC National Final- 3rd Individual Aggregate,
- 2015 ACGC National Final- NTP Day 1 Blue Course Hole 2, NTP Day 2 Green Course Hole 7
- 2015 OOM2 Settlers Run Runner Up
- 2015 OOM1 LeFrogge B Grade Long Drive Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic Annual Order of Merit- B Grade Winner and 3rd Overall
- 2014 Auto Club Golf Championship- Regional Event KGC- Winner
- 2014 ISG Vic OOM#1@ Sanctuary Lakes GC- Winner
- 2013 AFL Golf Championship @ Yarra Yarra GC- Winner
- 2013 Stink's 3 Club Challenge- Runner Up