517 replies to this topic

#511 Cliffmanley

Cliffmanley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2831 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:27 AM

Lifting your arms above your head caused a cracking sound? That's what I do to my body for hours on end. cracking bones it's called. That cracking sound is the gas being released from the joint. when you crack a joint the Ozone (usually) is released and replaced by lubricant. This is a good thing. Dry joints are bad. 

It also releases endorphines into the blood stream the bodies natural pain killer. By cracking your body was telling you there was a problem in that area that needed to be relieved. The Doctor doesn't get it at ALL

Golf is a High Rotation, Low Impact exercise that done properly will ease all pain in the body because it uses the whole body.......... golf GOOD.... Dr BAD

• Bluethunda and hack2489 like this

#512 Bluethunda

Bluethunda

ISG AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL 4BBB CHAMPION, WITH HARRO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17494 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

What were you lifting? A giant penis? You're only supposed to lift that to mouth level dude....
That's what inky reckons anyways.

Was lifting the centre pole in a tent
  • GhettoGolfer likes this
DEBUT: US Masters, Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA 2016
DEBUT: ANA Inspirational LPGA Mission Hills, Palm Springs, CA 2016
Reacquainted myself with Karrie Webb, Australia's Greatest Golfer

#513 Bluethunda

Bluethunda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17494 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:01 AM

Lifting your arms above your head caused a cracking sound? That's what I do to my body for hours on end. cracking bones it's called. That cracking sound is the gas being released from the joint. when you crack a joint the Ozone (usually) is released and replaced by lubricant. This is a good thing. Dry joints are bad. 

It also releases endorphines into the blood stream the bodies natural pain killer. By cracking your body was telling you there was a problem in that area that needed to be relieved. The Doctor doesn't get it at ALL

Golf is a High Rotation, Low Impact exercise that done properly will ease all pain in the body because it uses the whole body.......... golf GOOD.... Dr BAD

I felt it , others heard it. Either way I couldn’t stand up. Had concerns the way the Dr was greeting me , but, I agree totall that the golf was not a hinderance

#514 bazinoz

bazinoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3131 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:27 AM

Was lifting the centre pole in a tent

Euphemism....?

• Bluethunda likes this

#515 Bluethunda

Bluethunda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17494 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Euphemism....?

Is that TM or Callaway??
  • Weetbix likes this

#516 bazinoz

bazinoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3131 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:17 PM

Is that TM or Callaway??

The new TM with a stiff shaft and 460cc head :D

#517 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6882 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:53 PM

this may not be the place as it isnt really a sale 

decathlon.com.au  was luanched a few years ago operating out of a sydney base warehouse

Decathlon is a sporting goods chain that has several stores across the globe.

Sydney has already got the luxury of this store  in Tempe NSW and has been operating since last september and now will be opening a victorian store in Box hill  and another in Auburn NSW

going by there Site i wouldnt be looking at there golf balls or golf clubs   but clothing is cheap as chips , i wouldnt say there clothing is designer clothing like nike, under armour etc  but if ya not into designer gear then this fit someones budget  giving you more saving to spend on golf clubs etc

further more  if you a member of decathlon  you can  test any sporting good for 7 days  (instore only)  and here is a snippet from there site

"TEST IT, LOVE IT!

At Decathlon, we truly believe in the quality of our products. We are new to Australia, and our passion brands are unknown to most Aussies. This is why we give you the option to test our products for 7 days.

No matter the product, test anything for free.

When* the product meets your expectations, just come back and complete your purchase! If the product does not suit your practice, just bring it back, we’ll do our best to find you something that does!

How does it work?

Visit your nearest Decathlon store with a photo ID (Driver License, Identity Card or Passport), pick the product you would like to test and ask a teammate to process your request. Sign the Terms and Conditions and our Disclaimer, we’ll grab your membership details and off you go!

*Maximum of 7 days

*One product at a time "

Edited by ozdevil, 18 June 2018 - 08:59 PM.

I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

#518 Cliffmanley

Cliffmanley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2831 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:43 AM

ah yes another oversized dump dumping sporting goods on australia..... test for a ****... the important question isn't about the "testing" it's about expertise and whether there is any. If you can take and test, then you don't need any customer service at all. The customer service isn't there, just like the other big dumpers like Sportsmans Warehouse etal..... and clothes. Well there's a reason golfers wear golf shirts, you can call them "designer" if you like, I call it golf..... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users