34 replies to this topic

#31 gibbo70

gibbo70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:12 AM

I see my ad has been deleted. I'm guessing it's because of your posting rules. It seems your website decided my original profile login did not work anymore and I had to make a new one. Therefore all my old content does not count. If you search the forums for gibbo70, that is me. How do you handle this situation? Or do I have to post 20 times again under the new profile?? Thanks.

#32 Itchy4Scratch

Itchy4Scratch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3703 posts
  • LocationSE Melbourne

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:16 AM

I see my ad has been deleted. I'm guessing it's because of your posting rules. It seems your website decided my original profile login did not work anymore and I had to make a new one. Therefore all my old content does not count. If you search the forums for gibbo70, that is me. How do you handle this situation? Or do I have to post 20 times again under the new profile?? Thanks.

Madam will sort you out, send him a PM 

• Francie and Joe79 like this

#33 gibbo70

gibbo70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

Cheers Itchy, will do.

#34 Madambo

Madambo

Head of the asylum

• Administrators
  • 11234 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

Hi Gibbo you should be sorted now- yeah may have been due to low post count so ad taken down.

You had an old email in the system so probably why the former profile didnt show up. Post away!

#35 gibbo70

gibbo70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

Cheers mate, I'm BACK!!

• Madambo and Francie like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users