#541 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • LocationIn the pines in the pines where the sun don't shine

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:53 PM

It replaced a played to 9.3 or 9.4 and a played to 12.2 was yesterday’s result.

#542 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:15 PM

Stableford on the captains course and off the white markers and playing off 12, the day started off with a easy bogey and a couple pars where I did not get a shot and finished with 19 points on the nine with 2 pars on 8 and 9.
The back nine started off ok but soon turned to poo with a couple of trips off the fairway and picking the wrong club for shots into the green. I somehow managed to get 9 points on the nine with 3 wiped holes.
I will be having a tuneup on Friday and hopefully sort out a few things but there is not much that is wrong that needs a overhaul, I just need to focus on what I am doing.
  • Francie likes this

#543 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:59 AM

Played stableford yesterday on the captains course and started on the back nine, after having a tuneup on Friday I was encouraged to use a pre shot routine to keep a good tempo and on the range it works well but on the tee it does not have the same effect as on the fairway but it’s a work in progress. I finished with 18 points with one wipe on the first nine with one birdie and six one putt holes.
The second nine was a bit better and finished with 21 points on the nine and no wipes and 5 one putt holes.
I finished with 39 points and drop of handicap down to 10.2.
The pre shot routine was getting easier on the second nine but off the tee I have a different routine that seems to work and is a natural routine that seems to work. The idea was to incorporate a routine to to prevent me from rushing my shots.
I was happy with the putting yesterday and no three putts for a change and a couple of holes I did not get the ball to the hole but I was still happy with my results.
  • iRON MiCK and Forrest Gardener like this

#544 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2918 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:18 PM

Par today on the presidents course and started on the back nine with an easy bogey and followed up with 2 pars but the wheels soon fell off and finished the nine 3 down but still 9 holes to go. The second nine was better and finished 1 up on the nine. The new pre shot routine is slowly getting ingrained and when I get it right I am hitting the ball well and Not rushing my shots. Handicap is now 10.4 but hopefully I can get it down to single figures soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users