#391 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2494 posts
  • LocationIn the pines in the pines where the sun don't shine

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:40 PM

Stableford on the presidents course and scrambled the first 5 holes where I did not get a shot and got 1 birdie but just could not get any pars on the holes I had a shot on and finished with 17 points. The back nine was the same and scrambled around to get any points but hitting a ball OOB did not help but I hit a provisional ball and got a point on the hole where I did not get a shot. Two wiped holes did not help and finished with 13 points for a total of 30 points. A lesson is due in a week or so to tune up a bit.

#392 Tochakka

Tochakka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2494 posts
  • LocationIn the pines in the pines where the sun don't shine

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

4bbb Stableford today on the captains course and I was off 9 and my partner was off 14 (we played together in the Easter Tournament 4bbb Stableford and finished with 46points).We scrambled most of the day today and finished with 36 points and I had 3 birdies on holes where I did not get a shot but we seemed to scramble on holes where the wind was in our face, but when the wind was blowing 30 Kmh nearly all day it was going to be tough. Overall I was happy how I played and 3 birdies with one nearly going in for eagle made up for the average result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users