426 replies to this topic

#421 marcush39

marcush39

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

Can’t agree BL, fairways were in great condition, only problem was that I didn’t see enough of them. Greens were slower than my previous visit in November/December but my last round there was the morning of an anticipated 39* day so were heavily watered & left a bit longer, hence slower than normal. My only slight disappointment was the crappy wiry grass around the edges of the greens & the long thick rough that now exists. The course has improved a lot in the past 7-8 months & will get better. There’s been some serious money spent on course upgrades that are ongoing & people are voting with their feet now with over 200 returning members (around 80 of which have come back from Eastern). Things most certainly on the up at YM.
  • Parmachine likes this

#422 Bernie_Larkham

Bernie_Larkham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2427 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:32 AM

My round was a month ago so they may have improved. They needed to...

#423 Bernie_Larkham

Bernie_Larkham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2427 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:02 AM

My round was a month ago so they may have improved. They needed to...
  • GhettoGolfer likes this

#424 marcush39

marcush39

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

This morning Yering sent an email to (it seems) the whole lapsed membership from last year with a special offer to re-join. 3 months free, bonus credit to house account and a reduced subscription. Seems they’re really serious getting back on track.
  • Madam, Joe79 and Parmachine like this

#425 RobNewy

RobNewy

Captain Spud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11080 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:48 PM

This morning Yering sent an email to (it seems) the whole lapsed membership from last year with a special offer to re-join. 3 months free, bonus credit to house account and a reduced subscription. Seems they’re really serious getting back on track.

I thought you had re signed?
http://www.golf.org....icap/3010407059

So Max, if I don't respond to your comments, it's just because I'm ignoring you because I think you're an arsehole

#426 marcush39

marcush39

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:27 AM

Yes I have. Was expecting an invoice for the upcoming financial year (April 1st) and instead got this offer. Even better 👍

#427 RobNewy

RobNewy

Captain Spud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11080 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:08 AM

Yes I have. Was expecting an invoice for the upcoming financial year (April 1st) and instead got this offer. Even better 👍

So still starting inApril?

Edited by RobNewy, 08 March 2018 - 11:08 AM.

http://www.golf.org....icap/3010407059

So Max, if I don't respond to your comments, it's just because I'm ignoring you because I think you're an arsehole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users