#961 Toph

Toph

No golf allowed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5393 posts
  • LocationProbably at work

Posted 09 December 2018 - 05:08 PM

I've been reading the various journal / journey threads you blokes n, is it deege, (the only female on here?) have going...

So, Toph, just a couple of days shy of 5 years, so how's your overall progress, scoring, etc.

You still using the same golf coach?

Hi Gcuts.
Thanks for asking. Yes the same pro. Joel who is now at Gainsborough Greens. He is excellent. Essentially my golf is much much better, but I don’t always score any better. I now have a pretty good basics but Still OTT and casting, which is a chronic fault. The main issue is I just do t get to play very often. I own and run and work in an SME and am the breadwinner for my family. Sometimes I just give up and don’t hit a ball for weeks or months. I’m doing that at present. Hopefully next year will be better - I say that every year but this time it’s a real possibility. I should get an afternoon off a week. I have really enjoyed being crap at something and getting better at it. I’ve never been good at sport so it’s a challenge. Sometimes I prefer going to the range and pottering around the practice area more than playing 18 holes. Let’s me chill out from the stress I have at work.
I’ve also met some good peeps on this site which has been an unexpected bonus, and the banter has been a great distraction.
  • BumpunRun, CaNadiAn MiCk and gcuts like this
http://www.golf.org....icap/4070201550
What can possibly go wrong?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users