Photo

Clicgear B3 Bag - Any user reviews or thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 McSlice

McSlice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

Considering buying the new Clicgear B3 golf bag to go with my Clicgear cart. From what I've read & seen online it's a pretty good bag. US Reviewers say the quality of materials used is great. Anyone on the forum got one? I'd appreciate some feedback please before I splash out & get one...Some decent deals around at the moment - local retailers offering it for less than $200 delivered. http://www.clicgearu...uct_p/cgb3-.htm

#2 Manikato

Manikato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

I bought one from HOG $149 online special asked local HOG if he would do it for same. He said yes so I bought it. Had it for a couple of months now. Before I bought it I read as many reviews as I could find. One complaint was that the strap was on the front of the bag and got in the way. One guy said it didn't bother him because he unclipped the bottom of it and wrapped it around the bag and clipped back into the same point as the top clip. He then used this to carry his jumper etc. this is a neat tip and I have found it is very handy. The bag is good quality and the pockets and zips are good. There are no full length pockets and no putter tube if this is important to you. There is a pocket with a hole in it to get balls out. I find I just unzip the pocket to get the balls out the can't be bothered stuffing around trying to squeeze the balls out of the front hole. (That just doesn't sound right :) ) any way you will know what I mean if you see the bag. All in all I am very happy with bag. The rain cover is good and fits well. The cooler bag is good for a few cans of drink. There is an external umbrella holder that does the job it is just a loop at the bottom of the bag and an adjustable cord at the top but it does the job. Clubs sit nicely in bag and present well when taking them out. Full length dividers on all clubs. Hope this helps.

#3 McSlice

McSlice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

Thanks Manikato. Good price at HoG! Will be able to add a few more accessories now!

#4 jh77123

jh77123

Suspect

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

I had a Clicgear B3 bag which I used for 9 months before taking a 12 month layoff. On the first game back after the layoff, the zip to the front/top pocket broke off, making the pocket useless. I contacted Golfbox, but was advised that Clicgear said the bag was out of warranty so there was nothing they could do. For a supposed top of the range bag @ $300, 9 months use is laughable. I think I have just bought my last Clicgear product and I have bought many over the years.

#5 Tonk

Tonk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2616 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:32 PM

I had a Clicgear B3 bag which I used for 9 months before taking a 12 month layoff. On the first game back after the layoff, the zip to the front/top pocket broke off, making the pocket useless. I contacted Golfbox, but was advised that Clicgear said the bag was out of warranty so there was nothing they could do. For a supposed top of the range bag @ $300, 9 months use is laughable. I think I have just bought my last Clicgear product and I have bought many over the years.

What's your expectation on warranty limits?

#6 jh77123

jh77123

Suspect

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

What's your expectation on warranty limits?

It’s the product quality/durability that I am annoyed with. Would you be happy if you bought a $300 bag and it only lasted 9 months of use???

#7 Tonk

Tonk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2616 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:55 PM

It’s the product quality/durability that I am annoyed with. Would you be happy if you bought a $300 bag and it only lasted 9 months of use???

I'd be more annoyed with the 12 month lay off. What were you thinking?
  • GhettoGolfer, Francie and Goldy like this

#8 jh77123

jh77123

Suspect

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:01 PM

I had 12 months of fishing and playing cricket. I’m back with a renewed passion for golf and hitting the ball better than before I took the break!
  • Tonk likes this

#9 GhettoGolfer

GhettoGolfer

Duke Ghetto Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9770 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:16 PM

How long was your layoff bandit?
  • Francie likes this
Because some idiots complain that my sig is too large:
th_Ghettobanner_zpsik8air89.jpg

Golflink: http://www.golf.org....icap/3013502329

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users