#16 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

As Mr Hogan always said "The bridge between the start of the address and the actual backswing is **the waggle**"
  • wOzz likes this

#17 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

Keeping your clubs clean, and dry at this time of year means you need to have a towel with you out on the course. The clip on variety, that attaches to your Golf Bag, is a great way to always have one handy when you need it.

if it is raining keep the towel inside the bag or under the umbrella

VTTP #009

Fantastic idea NWABP, everyone take note of this suggestion.

#18 NWABP

NWABP

Number 9

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8124 posts
  • LocationCant-bra

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Q: "What is the best tip to help the scorecard" A: A rubber one

#19 Goldy

Goldy

Got any Greek in you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36243 posts
  • LocationWant some?

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:28 AM

Mick....Goldy here. Long time reader, first time poster. First of all....love your work. I've read all of your stuff, and I think you rock. Do you have any tips for those of us suffering from physical ailments....you know, back problems, achilles problems, knee problems, spurs on the heel, tendon issues in the wrist, cancer caused by cunnilingus....you know, the standard issues you get when you're over 50, Michael Douglas, or both. Thanking you in advance....big fan.....I can't believe it's really you....I love you, man...... Goldy

#20 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

I think it's very important to leave the pro tips to the pro in question only.... Mick, thanks heaps for the clip on towel tip. Not only does it keep the towel handy, it also makes you look like a tour pro.... keep them coming mate I'm loving all these free tour tips.

#21 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Mick….Goldy here.

Long time reader, first time poster.

First of all….love your work. I’ve read all of your stuff, and I think you rock.

Do you have any tips for those of us suffering from physical ailments….you know, back problems, achilles problems, knee problems, spurs on the heel, tendon issues in the wrist, cancer caused by cunnilingus….you know, the standard issues you get when you’re over 50, Michael Douglas, or both.

Thanking you in advance….big fan…..I can’t believe it’s really you….I love you, man…...

Goldy

BMan’s Bendigo Bash….7 July….GET THERE!
Smoldy. The only 2 man ambrose team endorsed by Ed Rayner.
http://www.golflink.com.au/...

Thanks Goldy, great to have you on board. I am not a GP, so any advise on Physical Ailments of those type mentioned, should be attended to by a qualified Health Professional. I watch an episode of Peppa Pig if I'm feeling a bit down, hope this link cheers you up. Not very well

#22 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

I think it’s very important to leave the pro tips to the pro in question only….

Mick, thanks heaps for the clip on towel tip. Not only does it keep the towel handy, it also makes you look like a tour pro….

keep them coming mate I’m loving all these free tour tips.

Thankyou Jesus…….., praise the lord.

Couldn't do it without you Mister, and Praise Jesus!

#23 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

There have been some amazing advances in Golf Technology, and one of the best is the Umbrella attachment for your Golf Buggy. Some of the better attachments even allow you to tailor the angle of the umbrella shaft, so it doesn't get caught in the wind.

#24 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

thats a ripper mick, thanks heaps any advice on your sponsors gear "crane" aka - ALDI brand?

#25 Hat_Trick

Hat_Trick

Dr Bob's No.1 Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4516 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Mick….Goldy here.

Long time reader, first time poster.

First of all….love your work. I’ve read all of your stuff, and I think you rock.

Do you have any tips for those of us suffering from physical ailments….you know, back problems, achilles problems, knee problems, spurs on the heel, tendon issues in the wrist, cancer caused by cunnilingus….you know, the standard issues you get when you’re over 50, Michael Douglas, or both.

Thanking you in advance….big fan…..I can’t believe it’s really you….I love you, man……

Goldy

BMan’s Bendigo Bash….7 July….GET THERE!
Smoldy. The only 2 man ambrose team endorsed by Ed Rayner.
http://www.golflink.com.au/...

Thanks Goldy, great to have you on board. I am not a GP, so any advise on Physical Ailments of those type mentioned, should be attended to by a qualified Health Professional.

I watch an episode of Peppa Pig if I’m feeling a bit down, hope this link cheers you up.

Not very well

Mick this is some of your best work.

#26 Goldy

Goldy

Got any Greek in you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36243 posts
  • LocationWant some?

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Thanks Goldy, great to have you on board. I am not a GP, so any advise on Physical Ailments of those type mentioned, should be attended to by a qualified Health Professional.

I watch an episode of Peppa Pig if I’m feeling a bit down, hope this link cheers you up.

Not very well

I guess I'd better stop addressing you as "Doctor", then. Great advice....thanks for answering my question. And the whole Peppa Pig thing too. Booked into the clinic next Wednesday.

#27 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Glad I could help.

#28 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10640 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

thats a ripper mick, thanks heaps

any advice on your sponsors gear “crane” aka – ALDI brand?

Thankyou Jesus…….., praise the lord.

Sorry Mister, but I'm not really up to speed with the Crane line at ALDI. These guys are though, enjoy Another Pro Tip Link

#29 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

Long Iron Appreciation Society President.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19027 posts
  • LocationReclinng in The Bahamas ... in my mind.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

Mick ........... let me first say, that this thread was long overdue. It needed someone with foresight, and acumen, and a couple of other words that I would have to look up in the dictionary .... to bring this instructional thread to fruition ........... and its great to see that you are casting your pearls before us mortals. And now ......... onto my query ............ And I have this mate, you see ...... who loads his golf bag with enough balls to supply the whole field, and enough tees to have every player on the course simultaneously involved in a game of jenga with them. Is there a number of balls and tees that you would recommend a normally sane person to carry in their golf bag, for a single round of golf? Your expertise on the matter above ........ would be much appreciated, oh wise one.

#30 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

ha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users