Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us Â»
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- Palm Meadows' Monday Masters Competition 14 Apr 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy in March play in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- WIN A 3mth membership! The Cut Golf Course ($75 w/cart) 31 Mar 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 Mar 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $99) 31 Mar 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- US MASTERS LESSON DEAL- PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS FOR $30….that’s HALF PRICE (SAVE $30) 13 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart and Range Balls - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Eynesbury Golf Course - $59.5 (Save 0%) (WAS $59.5) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes cart hire. Top 100 course
- Hills Golf Club - $25 (Save 64%) (WAS $70.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart 18 holes is not guaranteed at this rate. Start times are not flexible.
- Wynnum Golf Club - $31 (Save 22%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking Carts available, contact the Pro Shop (07) 3396 3546
Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:35 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:42 AM
agreed.... its very interesting.....and it makes sense...... the high def cameras combined etc, make a word of difference with a great coach driving it
Been doing I bit of work on it myself. Realy interesting stuff and some of the data realy challenges what I was taught in golf coaching school. Great to learn new stuff.
Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:46 PM
Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:49 AM
Considering you went through the trouble of typing up some questions, I will hazard a guess at answering them. 1. Face angle 2. Direction yes 3. yes 4. False - face angle determines initial starting angle 5. Too a degree yes, 6. Dont know the exact figures but remember reading a positive AOA - right after the club bottoms out. 7. yes 8. Yes - low, mid high trajectory by manipulating dynamic loft at impact No - Physics governing ball direction and spin will mean that both club face and swing path must be square in order for a straight flight. 9. yes - remembering one of Zen's zany posts about negative angle of attack, spin loft and ****.
These questions might start the ball rollingâ€¦.
Whatâ€™s more important in determining a ballâ€™s starting direction â€“ Club Path or Face Angle?
Swing plane direction should be the same for all clubs in the bag. True or false?
If path and face are square, the ball will always go straight. True or false?
If face is closed to the target at impact, the ball will always curve left. True or false?
Ball flight never lies: true or false?
Whats the average angle of attack for Driver on the PGA Tour?
Is it possible to determine the path of your club from watching your swing on video?
There are multiple ways to launch the ball so that it travels in a straight line to the target: true or false?
Does hitting down on the ball actually create more backspin?
Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:34 PM
Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:59 PM
Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:31 PM
Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:10 PM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:19 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users