- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:35 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:42 AM
agreed.... its very interesting.....and it makes sense...... the high def cameras combined etc, make a word of difference with a great coach driving it
Been doing I bit of work on it myself. Realy interesting stuff and some of the data realy challenges what I was taught in golf coaching school. Great to learn new stuff.
Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:46 PM
Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:49 AM
Considering you went through the trouble of typing up some questions, I will hazard a guess at answering them. 1. Face angle 2. Direction yes 3. yes 4. False - face angle determines initial starting angle 5. Too a degree yes, 6. Dont know the exact figures but remember reading a positive AOA - right after the club bottoms out. 7. yes 8. Yes - low, mid high trajectory by manipulating dynamic loft at impact No - Physics governing ball direction and spin will mean that both club face and swing path must be square in order for a straight flight. 9. yes - remembering one of Zen's zany posts about negative angle of attack, spin loft and ****.
These questions might start the ball rollingâ€¦.
Whatâ€™s more important in determining a ballâ€™s starting direction â€“ Club Path or Face Angle?
Swing plane direction should be the same for all clubs in the bag. True or false?
If path and face are square, the ball will always go straight. True or false?
If face is closed to the target at impact, the ball will always curve left. True or false?
Ball flight never lies: true or false?
Whats the average angle of attack for Driver on the PGA Tour?
Is it possible to determine the path of your club from watching your swing on video?
There are multiple ways to launch the ball so that it travels in a straight line to the target: true or false?
Does hitting down on the ball actually create more backspin?
Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:34 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users