- Play Golf Voucher - Arundel Hills Country Club 30 Nov 2014
- Play Golf Voucher – Burleigh Golf Club 30 Nov 2014
- Indooroopilly GC - 2 players incl cart $90 31 Oct 2014
- Play Golf Voucher- Brookwater Golf Club - QLD 31 Oct 2014
- Wakehurst Golf Club: 2 players w/cart (M-F) @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Nov 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Dec 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Dec 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Nov 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Nov 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA (2@ $99 inc/cart) 30 Nov 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Oct 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Nov 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- FATHER’S DAY GIFT VOUCHER - Golf Lesson plus 18 Holes of Golf for $69 (save $65) 14 Sep 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- The Links - Shell Cove - $19 (Save 67%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Phillip Island Golf Club - $29 (Save 27%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (West) - $55 (Save 20%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note we operate on Daylight Saving Times (NSW).
Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:35 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:42 AM
agreed.... its very interesting.....and it makes sense...... the high def cameras combined etc, make a word of difference with a great coach driving it
Been doing I bit of work on it myself. Realy interesting stuff and some of the data realy challenges what I was taught in golf coaching school. Great to learn new stuff.
Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:46 PM
Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:49 AM
Considering you went through the trouble of typing up some questions, I will hazard a guess at answering them. 1. Face angle 2. Direction yes 3. yes 4. False - face angle determines initial starting angle 5. Too a degree yes, 6. Dont know the exact figures but remember reading a positive AOA - right after the club bottoms out. 7. yes 8. Yes - low, mid high trajectory by manipulating dynamic loft at impact No - Physics governing ball direction and spin will mean that both club face and swing path must be square in order for a straight flight. 9. yes - remembering one of Zen's zany posts about negative angle of attack, spin loft and ****.
These questions might start the ball rollingâ€¦.
Whatâ€™s more important in determining a ballâ€™s starting direction â€“ Club Path or Face Angle?
Swing plane direction should be the same for all clubs in the bag. True or false?
If path and face are square, the ball will always go straight. True or false?
If face is closed to the target at impact, the ball will always curve left. True or false?
Ball flight never lies: true or false?
Whats the average angle of attack for Driver on the PGA Tour?
Is it possible to determine the path of your club from watching your swing on video?
There are multiple ways to launch the ball so that it travels in a straight line to the target: true or false?
Does hitting down on the ball actually create more backspin?
Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:34 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users