Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Golf in Sydney
Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:43 AM
Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:34 AM
Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:49 PM
Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:44 PM
Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:39 AM
Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:39 AM
Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:01 AM
Not very helpful for this trip I know. But my advice for the next trip would be to get on here much earlier & try to arrange a game with a couple of the guys.. I have done it a couple of times in Sydney & had a great time. In Brisbane I have met enough I seekers that getting a hit at any time is now possible
Thanks for all the help on this one guys. I think there’s a train not far from my bros place in Petersham so I will probably use that option with the cab
I’m fairly new and not an accomplished golfer hittin off a 24 hc. Not that makes a huge difference to courses to play. I’m thinkin of trying to get 2 games in. One sat late morn/afternoon and the other early sun morn.
I would be on I assume the outbound train frm Petersham so what are the courses listed above semi close to the outbound stops? Strathfield possibly but I’m not sure they allow visitors on weekends. Liverpool looks like its along way away. Also is Marrickville a proper 18 hole course? It looks like a lot of par 3s? What about Massey and Bramwell park? I think one only looks 9 holes? To be honest I just want to play a comp where I can get a card in to go toward getting my Hc down…...hopefully!
Thanks again though
Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:15 AM
Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users