- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
Baccus Marsh open tournament
Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:04 AM
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:38 AM
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:43 AM
Would be about time...
Might be interested in this. Always wanted to have a hit at BM.
9/10/12 â€“ Hole In One â€“ 7th Hole Portsea GC
2012 (Official) Winner of Inaugural ISG Nat. Champs.
2011 Inaugural winner Vict. Order of Merit Putting Champion â€“ Long Island
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:45 AM
you may even have to throw in an over night bag smergs
I should be able to make this if I donâ€™t get stuck in trafficâ€¦
OOMBET 2013 is comingâ€¦ Buckle Up!
Smoldyâ€¦ Checking you in to the Smackdown Hotel.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:29 AM
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:50 AM
tee n up mate unfortunately you will need a handicap mate to play this tournement where abouts do you live mate as baccus marsh also have a trial membership for 3 months for $200 and will give you a handicap by placing 3 cards in or there is even cheaper alternative then joining a club head to http://www.bushrange...966&pageID=8834 you pay $105 dollars a year and all you do is play three rounds with someone with golflink handicap to mark your 3 stroke rounds and you just send your cards into bushranger golf.. now $105 a year is not bad considering what it would cost to join a club or what racv membership would cost you with bushranger golf you can play in there social group to use your handicap when you are able to get out for a game or you could use it to play a club that has an open comp once a week that allows public....or enter competitions like this one at baccus marsh cheers OZ
Even though ive been playing for a few years i still have no idea how i go about getting a HC, unless i join a club. I just cant get out every week to play unfortunately.
I might get the 3 month trial membership at Goonawarra. Thats about 20 mins from me.
Sorry if ive jacked your thread OZ.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:06 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users