#1 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4907 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Gday All Baccus marsh is putting on an open tournement on March the 23rd 2013 for those that are keen the tournement has 2 categories 18 hole comp or 27hole comp entry fee's 18 holes = $15 27 holes = $20 including in your fee is a bbq lunch You may even get tee'd up in the same group as the famous iseeker in baccus marsh Smergan where you may get to see him do his famous controlled slices that land the fairways or if smergan isnt your thing you make get to swing the club around with iseeker in "the Polly" where you will have a good time and sling **** on each other all day All is welcome to join and have a fun days golf and be 1 of the first players to say they played in the first baccus marsh open tournement if you are interested and would like a entry form you can get incontact with the baccus marsh golf club itself or you can email me at ozdevil1971 at bigpond dot com and i will email you a copy of the entry so i hope to see you all out there and having some fun competing for over $1000 dollars worth of prizes cheers OZ

#2 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16829 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

Might be interested in this. Always wanted to have a hit at BM.

#3 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4907 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

francie will be good to see you out at the marsh mate and you would be very more then welcome out there

#4 Tigerland

Tigerland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

I too might be up for this Oz. Will let you know. When are entries due by?

#5 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4907 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

entries close march 15 2013 and the draw will be placed on the website on the march the 20th 2013 so there is still plenty of time i am not sure how the draw will be done wether you can request to play in a certain group or not but i would imagine you will be able to request if possible to be in the same group cheers OZ

#6 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11766 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

I should be able to make this if I don't get stuck in traffic...

#7 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11766 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Might be interested in this. Always wanted to have a hit at BM.

9/10/12 – Hole In One – 7th Hole Portsea GC
2012 (Official) Winner of Inaugural ISG Nat. Champs.
2011 Inaugural winner Vict. Order of Merit Putting Champion – Long Island

http://www.golflink.com.au/...

Would be about time...

#8 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4907 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

I should be able to make this if I don’t get stuck in traffic…

OOMBET 2013 is coming… Buckle Up!

Smoldy… Checking you in to the Smackdown Hotel.

VTP #008
http://www.golflink.com.au/...

you may even have to throw in an over night bag smergs

#9 NAGA_MiCK™

NAGA_MiCK™

Bring back Stinkler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5655 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

If anyone gan, Smergen, gan....

#10 Deege

Deege

Really nice person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2208 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

This looks really interesting, but unfortunately clashes with a big work trip. Kudos to BM for making it a mens and womens tournament. Hope it all goes well.

#11 tee_n_up

tee_n_up

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

Do you need a handicap?

#12 Kiwi

Kiwi

kiwi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20001 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

Do you need a handicap?

Any open comp would require a h/cap T. If you are with racv they do them for $200. Don't have to join a club. All you need is a some one to sign your 3 cards that already has a h/cap. Get that done in time easy mate

#13 tee_n_up

tee_n_up

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

Thanks KIWI. Even though ive been playing for a few years i still have no idea how i go about getting a HC, unless i join a club. I just cant get out every week to play unfortunately. I might get the 3 month trial membership at Goonawarra. Thats about 20 mins from me. Sorry if ive jacked your thread OZ.

#14 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4907 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

Thanks KIWI.
Even though ive been playing for a few years i still have no idea how i go about getting a HC, unless i join a club. I just cant get out every week to play unfortunately.

I might get the 3 month trial membership at Goonawarra. Thats about 20 mins from me.

Sorry if ive jacked your thread OZ.

tee n up mate unfortunately you will need a handicap mate to play this tournement where abouts do you live mate as baccus marsh also have a trial membership for 3 months for $200 and will give you a handicap by placing 3 cards in or there is even cheaper alternative then joining a club head to http://www.bushrange...966&pageID=8834 you pay $105 dollars a year and all you do is play three rounds with someone with golflink handicap to mark your 3 stroke rounds and you just send your cards into bushranger golf.. now $105 a year is not bad considering what it would cost to join a club or what racv membership would cost you with bushranger golf you can play in there social group to use your handicap when you are able to get out for a game or you could use it to play a club that has an open comp once a week that allows public....or enter competitions like this one at baccus marsh cheers OZ

#15 tee_n_up

tee_n_up

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hi OZ Im in Tullamarine. BM would be too far to drive to get the most of the trial period i think. If i did that i would rather join Trentham. Love that course. But thats just too far and id feel id have wasted my money as i wouldnt get the most of it. My problem is i only get out to have a hit once or maybe twice a month. But im working on finding a way to get out more. sometimes when i can play my buddy cant play so we just try and work around each other. Thanks for the link btw. It gives me perhaps another avenue to getting a HC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users