- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Mar 2015
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Mar 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Mar 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Mar 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $9 (Save 84%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
Baccus Marsh open tournament
Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:04 AM
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:38 AM
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:43 AM
Would be about time...
Might be interested in this. Always wanted to have a hit at BM.
9/10/12 â€“ Hole In One â€“ 7th Hole Portsea GC
2012 (Official) Winner of Inaugural ISG Nat. Champs.
2011 Inaugural winner Vict. Order of Merit Putting Champion â€“ Long Island
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:45 AM
you may even have to throw in an over night bag smergs
I should be able to make this if I donâ€™t get stuck in trafficâ€¦
OOMBET 2013 is comingâ€¦ Buckle Up!
Smoldyâ€¦ Checking you in to the Smackdown Hotel.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:29 AM
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:50 AM
tee n up mate unfortunately you will need a handicap mate to play this tournement where abouts do you live mate as baccus marsh also have a trial membership for 3 months for $200 and will give you a handicap by placing 3 cards in or there is even cheaper alternative then joining a club head to http://www.bushrange...966&pageID=8834 you pay $105 dollars a year and all you do is play three rounds with someone with golflink handicap to mark your 3 stroke rounds and you just send your cards into bushranger golf.. now $105 a year is not bad considering what it would cost to join a club or what racv membership would cost you with bushranger golf you can play in there social group to use your handicap when you are able to get out for a game or you could use it to play a club that has an open comp once a week that allows public....or enter competitions like this one at baccus marsh cheers OZ
Even though ive been playing for a few years i still have no idea how i go about getting a HC, unless i join a club. I just cant get out every week to play unfortunately.
I might get the 3 month trial membership at Goonawarra. Thats about 20 mins from me.
Sorry if ive jacked your thread OZ.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:06 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users