• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Double_dead

Double_dead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Setup an account just for this, though I have been loving iseekgolf for a long time. Last week I made an order through globalgolf dot com (last Monday to be precise). For those interested, I purchased a Cleveland Black 290 driver ("mint"), Taylormade RBZ 3 wood and Hybrid (both "excellent"), and a Cleveland 588 gap wedge (brand new). After setting up carts at numerous sites, the best deal including shipping was global golf, all up it was $588 AUD (loving the exchange rate). Order confirmation came through that day and my card was charged immediately. The website said the cart would be shipped within 3-5 business days, and shipping would be another 3-5 days from then, so at most 10-days. By he end of the week the order still hadn't progressed from processing. So I emailed them. A few times. No responses. I did get an out of office saying the office was closed due o weather, but ha was a week ago. Then I noticed they had a twitter account, so I tweeted them (first time in 3 years!). They responded quickly and promised an email was coming my way. Soon after that, received an email from customer service saying the clubs were "somewhere else" and the 3-5 rule dou Ed not always apply. I am most likely to have the order shipped next week, longer than 10-business days after heave taken my money, and most likely it would have been 3 weeks till I've often my clubs. Is this normal? Anyway, I have gotten a new philosophy on a he whole hing after talking to a mate. He pulled out his new three wood purchased that day from our pro shop, who fit him and ordered it in within three days. He paid for it, but as he says, you get what you pay for. I probably won't got through he experience again to be honest, given how average the customer service is, it's not worth the 25% savings IMHO.

#2 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

So which pro shop do you work in D-d? seriously sounds like a wind up to me. Didn't you bother to read your cart listing before you completed the purchase? Global list if the item is in stock, or has to ship to them first from a supplier, something like this; "This product ships from the manufacturer, usually within 3-4 business days." Have a look at your invoice, I am sure it will be on there for one or more of your items if you had bothered to read it. In mine and many others experience in stock items shipped from Global will arrive quicker than you can get them from local suppliers i.e inside a business week. In my experience you should get your order 3 to 4 days after they ship to you.

#3 Duck Trot

Duck Trot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1295 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

Daves right, occassionally it will take longer if not in stock and have to source from supplier, but Ive always had good, quick and reliable service from Globalgolf, 3balls and rockbottom

#4 stakesalojo

stakesalojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

They are an interesting mob to deal with. Placed order last year on the 11/12/12 for stock items and two used clubs. Got the same story clubs at another address which was fine, sent them emails asking then to change delivery address as was worried would not arrive prior to xmas and was told no problems address will be changed. Finally goods shipped 20/12/12 so clearly now an issue getting them to my work address as we were closing for xmas they had taken no notice of the new address and Fedex could not help me as a fee involved to change address. After many emails with no help from Global i got on to Fedex guy here in Melbourne who was fantastic and clubs were delivered to my house 28/12/12. Busy time of the year i realise prior to xmas but Global could of made it a lot easier by just changing the address that i supplied to them prior to shipment. Will stick with Rock Bottom and 3 Balls in the future myself. Clubs were great and as described and well priced so no issue there.

#5 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

I had a small issue with them. Bottom line is that the club arrived but it took a while. It seems they advertise as things being in stock and then have to place the order themselves.

#6 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

I have never had an issue with them BUT I will say this I order it from ebay instead of from the main webiste - they dont have everything on ebay though faster service from ebay - I have no idea why sometimes they have order the clubs from somewhere else too then onto you that said I have never had a bad experience with global golf at all nor 3balls nor rockbottom or golfsmith..all excellent

#7 Monty85

Monty85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationWestern Sydney

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

I had a small issue with them. Bottom line is that the club arrived but it took a while.

It seems they advertise as things being in stock and then have to place the order themselves.

My experience has been similar to this. No issues at all with the products I got and price was the best I could find anyway... It just took a long time to arrive.

#8 sclowata

sclowata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

have bought plenty from them never a problem

#9 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

I had a small issue with them. Bottom line is that the club arrived but it took a while.

It seems they advertise as things being in stock and then have to place the order themselves.

My experience has been similar to this. No issues at all with the products I got and price was the best I could find anyway…

It just took a long time to arrive.

Going through this on a Cally X Utility from Edwin Watts ATM

#10 BronsonMarc

BronsonMarc

Mr Chopper to You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2709 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Those delays will be nothing, particularly if they ship USPS. My order sat in USPS sorting facility for three damn weeks!

#11 p4m

p4m

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Ordered a few times. They don't seem to have it all in one convenient location. So they say we are getting it from warehouse A to warehouse B.. because its an international package it has to go together. Took them 3 weeks to even process 4 pairs of FJ's. On the other hand i've had a few things come within 6 days or so. Best bet is to keep on them i reckon.

#12 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

thats because they dont hold that stock - FJ does they order the factory secods from them what I have found is orders from the ebay site as oopposed to the website are different - ebay was a lot quicker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users