- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Monthly Medal Query
Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:29 AM
Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:59 PM
Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:14 AM
Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:15 PM
This is the way it is at my club as well... But as others have said, best to speak with the match committee as each club will have itâ€™s own interpretation on how itâ€™s played. Regarding handicaps - I think the best way, is you play off no higher than what you qualified for. So if you qualified playing off 10, and blow out to 12, youâ€™ll play the Medal of Medals off 10. But if you drop down to 8, then you play off 8.
The Medal of Medals is across all grades (thereâ€™s not a winner in each grade) so it doesnâ€™t matter what youâ€™re off now. All 36 winners (if no one doubles up) play off and there is 1 winner overall, all playing off current handicap, not what you played off when you won your Medal.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users