#1 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6886 posts
  • LocationCoonabarabran

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Okay Madam as i don't want to see yet another one of HaCkPrO's topics locked can I be as so bold to ask for some clarification. The following is a direct copy and paste from the Zenolink site, Golf Industry Central in 2010 had the same thing verbatim so I guess you would be aware of it, but for the rest of the users here it is..... If anyone can offer a testimonial to the effectiveness of ZenoLink, it’s Scott Beaumont. Seven years ago, Beaumont was a little-known but talented young professional golfer, getting ready to embark for Spain and test his luck at European Tour Q-School. To make ends meet, he worked on a farm not far from Darwin, in Australia’s Northern Territory, just as he’d done all of his life. In the blink of an eye, his aspirations were dashed. During a seemingly routine day on the farm, Beaumont was run over and crushed by a front-end loader tractor, resulting in a variety of broken bones, squashed internal organs and brain trauma that left him hospitalized for the better part of two years. “The guy driving the loader never saw me,” says Beaumont. “I couldn’t believe he’d done it. I wanted to punch him. Somehow I staggered up but I collapsed before I could get to him. He was too shocked to do anything and I had to crawl 100 yards for help.” Beaumont’s mantra of “never give up” sustained him through the ordeal. By 2007, after two years of vigorous physical therapy, he had recovered enough to begin playing golf again. Only now it was for recreation, since Beaumont had begun to pursue a career in coaching and athletic training. His quest exposed him to many philosophies and technologies, among them the K-Vest golf swing analysis system, in which Beaumont made a sizeable investment. But K-Vest didn’t deliver as promised, says Beaumont, providing only superficial information about functional movement in golf. Fortuitously, just as he was becoming disenchanted with K-Vest, Beaumont attended a seminar where the work of ZenoLink founder Chris Welch was referenced. Beaumont contacted Welch, underwent a ZenoLink analysis and was given a personalized Progressive Skills Training program. Within weeks, he began to recapture his old swing magic and, more important, to experience a significant reduction in pain. “Before that, I couldn’t make it through nine holes,” says Beaumont, who has brought his scoring down to the mid-70s. “I’d be in agony the next day.” Convinced of ZenoLink’s merits, Beaumont struck a deal with Welch to become the company’s representative in Australia. He traveled to the United States in late summer 2009 and “gallivanted around the country” with Welch for several weeks, learning the fine points of ZenoLink evaluations and about sports functional movement in general. Now he’s engaged alongside Welch in the battle to convince golf instructors that ZenoLink 3-D motion analysis isn’t just another video evaluation program, but rather a state-of-the-art scientific tool that can help them identify why players choose to move the way they do. “Coaches usually have it right about what their students are doing, but they’re groping when they try to fix the player’s flaws because they lack knowledge of the engine behind the golf swing,” says Beaumont. “ZenoLink provides that.” Golf coaching is rooted in tradition, which tends to make instructors resistant to innovations in teaching. But Beaumont is convincing more and more Australian coaches that ZenoLink is an asset to their teaching, not a threat. “We do the heavy lifting,” he says, referring to the ZenoLink Performance Lab in Endicott, N.Y. “At the end of the day, the coaches really don’t need to know that much about how the analysis was done. They just need to buy into it and learn how to execute the PSTs.” Beaumont also works with coaches and trainers in cycling and Australian football. Although he’s focused on ZenoLink evangelism, he does make time to work with a handful of golf students. “I’ll say to any chopper, let me do an evaluation, give you PSTs, and if you consistently do them three times of week, I guarantee results,” says Beaumont. His star pupil definitely isn’t a “chopper.” At 14, Anthony Wilkens recently won the Grade A club championship at Warracknabeal Golf Club in Victoria by 18 shots. Competing against adults, Wilkens closed with rounds of 76-77 in high winds and rain. “It was an unbelievable achievement under pressure for a 14-year-old boy,” says Beaumont. Wilkens’ development had been hampered by back problems, the root of which was identified in his ZenoLink analysis. His spine instability issues were resolved with a PST program and Wilkens’ handicap has since dropped to 2 from 6. Okay, that is what is out there for the public to see and evaluate for themselves. During a topic here on ISeek http://forums.iseekg...cs/55601?page=4 Zenstb posted the following, an edited copy and paste from the above article. I have bolded the areas I have concerns with..... I supose depends on what one describes as made it. Seven years ago, Beaumont was a little-known but talented young professional golfer, getting ready to embark and test his luck at European Tour. To make ends meet, he worked on a farm not far from Darwin, in Australia’s Northern Territory, just as he’d done all of his life. In the blink of an eye, his aspirations were dashed. During a seemingly routine day on the farm, Beaumont was run over and crushed by a front-end loaders, resulting in a variety of broken bones, squashed internal organs and brain trauma that left him hospitalized for the better part of two years. “I could believe it” says Beaumont,” I went back to the farm to collect my stuff and the boss asked if I could help him out and do one more day for him. “The guy driving the loader never saw me,” says Beaumont. “I couldn’t believe he’d done it. I wanted to punch him. Somehow I staggered up but I collapsed before I could get to him. He was too shocked to do anything and I had to crawl 100 yards for help.” “In one split second my life dreams were over. I was so close . All I had to do is go back and play for ranking to get starts on tour it really shattered me one minute your about to live the dream next minute your dreams are shattered and I’m fighting for my life”. Beaumont’s mantra of “never give up” sustained him through the ordeal. By 2007, after two years of vigorous physical therapy, he had recovered enough to begin playing golf again. Only now it was for recreation, in search to find his old swing magic Beaumont attended a seminar where of ZenoLink founder Chris Welch ,where he underwent a ZenoLink analysis and was given a personalized Progressive Skills Training program. Within weeks, he began to recapture his old swing magic and, more important, to experience a significant reduction in pain. “Before that, I couldn’t make it through nine holes,” says Beaumont, “I’d be in agony the next day.” who has brought scoring down from high 80’s to the mid-70s. Convinced of ZenoLink’s merits, Beaumont decided to pursue a career in biomechanics and athletic training, teaming up with Welch to become the company’s representative in Australia. He traveled to the United States and “gallivanted around the country” with Welch for several months working with US and LPGA Tour players, learning the fine points of ZenoLink evaluations and about sports functional movement in general. Your response to the questions posed in HaCkPrO's topic was as follows "I need to remind everyone that what you write in an online forum can be used against you if legal matters were ever to be put forward for defamation or slander. Some of the posts here are borderline but many are also reposts of other posts within the forum so have been allowed. Once the terms like liar or deceived starts getting thrown around you are stepping over the line. I’m not protecting anyone specific here actually trying to protect you all and myself for finding ourselves in a courtroom. I think the point has been made and it’s now time for the witchhunt to stop. If Zen wants to respond then his choice. If he doesn’t then his choice again, we just need to now move on and chat about something else more productive." We are all happy to move on, I hope by posting the above and highlighting my areas of concern I have not transgressed the boundaries set by your good self, I am just intrigued as to what is correct and hopefully Zen will answer them here and take that discussion away from where it was derailing a topic.

#2 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4738 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

BANG! very very good post, exactly right and spot on....... this is my whole point exactly! i have countless posts by zen and prior to that Bio, clearly showing the manipulation and changing of words to make people believe he has achieved and done things HE HAS NOT. I have saved copies of it all... It is really important that a person understands the issues involved with misleading false information to gain financial reward, ie- in the way of business, marketing or self promotion in this case.... your post is brilliant, it is right on the money, it is right out there for people to see. So, he wont answer me, hopefully he will answer all of you guys with the truth..... I'd also suggest, with some real work you can dig up all entries received, 1st through to final stages of all european tour schools for the past 15 or so years, have a scan through and see who played, who entered and more important, who DID NOT. we all aspire to be things in our lives, we all have ups and downs, but in NO WAY does it give us the right to tell people and perspective clients, customers that we have done things in this field that clearly, truthfully and factually we have not. that is my whole point here. Also compounded by the fact that scott is not humble in anyway when talking about his own golf playing ability/history and profession and views on golfing topics.

#3 Big Bunny Jnr

Big Bunny Jnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

This is what Zen said in the thread that Pegasus linked: "Yeah it does depend, I got my card for Europe so in my eyes I made it. I’m not letting any one take that away from me. There’s many who have tried and failed." Is this true or not?

#4 UnplayableLiar

UnplayableLiar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

Hack, Did you see Zens response to you in "Q for HP part 2" before it was deleted ?

#5 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4738 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

unplayableliar - yeah i saw that, he must have quickly deleted what he posted......

#6 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4738 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

This is what Zen said in the thread that Pegasus linked:

“Yeah it does depend, I got my card for Europe so in my eyes I made it. I’m not letting any one take that away from me. There’s many who have tried and failed.”

Is this true or not?

does this read that he wrote he got his card for Europe? or am i failing at english like in school?

#7 Auntie Fester

Auntie Fester

Sit on my knee and tell me what you want for Christmas

• Administrators
  • 7294 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Ive taken several posts down from a few readers in other threads. They are disruptive to the main subject being discussed and getting out of control. Its becoming a bit of a mob mentality which has to stop. re: this subject. Zen has provided a lot of great help to many of our readers here in this forum and in the general golfing community. We cant discount the work that he has provided or the professionalism he is showing in his general work. Is this the only question (Euro tour) now that is to be answered? Or are you going to bring up other issues and continue to fight him nonetheless? We need to have an end to this subject asap.

#8 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4465 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hahaha..as Anthony Houston said as he proceeded to rack up big numbers around Belmont GC last Saturday - this place is seriously f~

#9 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Hahaha..as Anthony Houston said as he proceeded to rack up big numbers around Belmont GC last Saturday – this place is seriously f~<ked>

The man who hits at the ball rather than through it has no sense of rhythm.
Secrets of the Master – The Best of Bobby Jones

I cant drop any names Raz............But I totally agree with you 100% and still it goes on via predators posts............a good place going downhill fast imo

#10 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

In saying the above,he is free to post,I just dont have to look at it,the ball is in my court lol.............

#11 xmaggiex

xmaggiex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

Ive taken several posts down from a few readers in other threads. They are disruptive to the main subject being discussed and getting out of control. Its becoming a bit of a mob mentality which has to stop.

re: this subject.

Zen has provided a lot of great help to many of our readers here in this forum and in the general golfing community. We cant discount the work that he has provided or the professionalism he is showing in his general work.

Is this the only question (Euro tour) now that is to be answered? Or are you going to bring up other issues and continue to fight him nonetheless?

We need to have an end to this subject asap.

Resident forum moderator
Any issues contact content @ iseekgolf.com

I hate to add to this fuss but i do not believe all of zens relies on this forum to be professioal due to his issues with posters challenging or questioning his assertations (have i spelt it correctly ob?) Which too often results in abuse, sarcasm, anger or rudeness which is NOT what i expect from a professional person because its not instructive but destructive - which we are seeing right now. I believe we have the right to question without abuse! I also believe any poster resorting to anger, sarcasm or rudeness should be dealt with firmly as not to, simply reinforces this behaviour as acceptable which its not. I also have reservations about these forums being the place for soliciting income. Zen needs to be accountable for his responses if they are abusive just like anyone else is. I suspect the current issues are the result of peoples frustrations with his apparent immunity from the rules.... Enuf said,

#12 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6886 posts
  • LocationCoonabarabran

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

Ive taken several posts down from a few readers in other threads. They are disruptive to the main subject being discussed and getting out of control. Its becoming a bit of a mob mentality which has to stop.

Zen has provided a lot of great help to many of our readers here in this forum and in the general golfing community. We cant discount the work that he has provided or the professionalism he is showing in his general work.

Is this the only question (Euro tour) now that is to be answered? Or are you going to bring up other issues and continue to fight him nonetheless?

Resident forum moderator

I hate to add to this fuss but i do not find all of zens relies to be professioal due to his issues with posters challenging or questioning his assertations (have i spelt it correctly ob?) Which too often results in abuse, sarcasm, anger or rudeness which is NOT what i expect from a professional person because its not instructive but destructive.

I believe we have the right to question without abuse! I also believe any poster resorting to anger, sarcasm or rudeness should be dealt with firmly as not to, simple reinforces this behaviour as acceptable which its not. I also have reservations about this sort of infomercial and dont think its the placd for soliciting income.

Zen needs to be accountable for his responses if they are abusive. Enuf said,

xmaggiex Exactly right.............. Wonder what Hugo, Lag, etc would make of that.........

#13 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6886 posts
  • LocationCoonabarabran

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

Resident forum moderator

Madam Thanks for allowing this to stay up here Yes we do need an end to this saga Yes Zen has provided a lot of help to users here...... However there are some issues that need to be resolved and there is only one person who can do that and to date he as seen to be unwilling to do so. There is only one way forward in this and Zen the ball is in your court and the clock is ticking............

#14 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4738 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

i also believe zen is great for all the tech stuff.....no problems here on my end. just need the clarification on those things, like all of us are waiting.....

#15 Sandy

Sandy

El Presidente - now PG Rated!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hahaha..as Anthony Houston said as he proceeded to rack up big numbers around Belmont GC last Saturday – this place is seriously f~<ked>

The man who hits at the ball rather than through it has no sense of rhythm.
Secrets of the Master – The Best of Bobby Jones

I cant drop any names Raz….........But I totally agree with you 100%

and still it goes on via predators posts….........a good place going downhill fast imo

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users