Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Question for hackPro - Part 2
Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:16 PM
Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:01 AM
Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:10 PM
If the rain stops let me know when your on the Goldie. I play this shot all the time from this range
You take a divot to hit 40m? Okay, I’m way out of my league here. So even though I said 56 wouldn’t feel right, that’s the club you want me to use? I’d better get to this, I’ve got a game coming up in a few weeks.
Regained most overrated golfer on ISG at Inaugural National ISG event, Gold Coast September 2012.
Self Annointed World Champion Forum Golf 4Ball Best Ball Team with Natnkyls – Still undefeated
I thought I had a bad attitude, then I joined ISG.
Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:22 PM
Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:15 AM
Thanks. Just noticed that you won the long drive. And it's not an over the top swing. As in it's almost abbreviated. You can see in all those swings (woods and irons) that you look to get solid compression. Kind of like you are restricting the backswing in order to get the hips in position. Even they look quite quiet to me. Obviously good timing. As I've played with Damo a few times and he seems to fire the right hip a bit more than you so just trying to get a feel for distances etc.
around 250mtrs normally
“I work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I’ve got going.” – Pat Healy – “There’s Something About Mary”
Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:46 AM
Yeah I know ! Just trying to get a feel for it. I think you extend a lot further at the top and drive the hips a touch more for instance. Just interested in where he is getting the power from.
Damo doesn’t hit it that far though, only another 100 or so over 250 :)
What is this golf game you talk of?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users