- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Question for hackPro - Part 2
Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:16 PM
Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:01 AM
Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:10 PM
If the rain stops let me know when your on the Goldie. I play this shot all the time from this range
You take a divot to hit 40m? Okay, Iâ€™m way out of my league here. So even though I said 56 wouldnâ€™t feel right, thatâ€™s the club you want me to use? Iâ€™d better get to this, Iâ€™ve got a game coming up in a few weeks.
Regained most overrated golfer on ISG at Inaugural National ISG event, Gold Coast September 2012.
Self Annointed World Champion Forum Golf 4Ball Best Ball Team with Natnkyls â€“ Still undefeated
I thought I had a bad attitude, then I joined ISG.
Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:22 PM
Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:15 AM
Thanks. Just noticed that you won the long drive. And it's not an over the top swing. As in it's almost abbreviated. You can see in all those swings (woods and irons) that you look to get solid compression. Kind of like you are restricting the backswing in order to get the hips in position. Even they look quite quiet to me. Obviously good timing. As I've played with Damo a few times and he seems to fire the right hip a bit more than you so just trying to get a feel for distances etc.
around 250mtrs normally
â€śI work with retards, Those goofy bastards are about the best thing Iâ€™ve got going.â€ť â€“ Pat Healy â€“ â€śThereâ€™s Something About Maryâ€ť
Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:46 AM
Yeah I know ! Just trying to get a feel for it. I think you extend a lot further at the top and drive the hips a touch more for instance. Just interested in where he is getting the power from.
Damo doesnâ€™t hit it that far though, only another 100 or so over 250 :)
What is this golf game you talk of?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users