- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Smith and Lee Australian Champions
Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:07 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:28 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:30 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:08 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:47 AM
3 under for the last seven will get you over the line most times I reckon, Wantima, Oh Yeah......................
A great comeback by Cam but it has to be mentioned that he won four of the last seven holes with a par. The â€ścâ€ť word does come to mind. It happened to Sam Stosur a few days ago and a golfer called Greg last century. I hope Geoff Drakeford can learn from his collapse.
Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:36 AM
Hope he is real soon.
Not really a surprise result. Cam had more birdies in the recent Australian Open than any other player in the field. He had 8 birds in the third round. He out scored Justin Rose in the last 36 holes. If he had putted half decent he would also be tha Australian Open Champ.
In the stroke play round of the amateur he scored an 8 on a par-3 and finished with a 71. This lad is the real deal. His dad made the comment as we were walking up the 17 at Wanny yesterday about how unlikely it is for a junior from Wantima to make to the final of the Amateur. This from a parent who has given his son the opportunity to play all over the country since he was 10 years old. A small group from Wanny flew down last night to give Cam support. Iâ€™m sure he appreciated see ing his Dad and some of his close friends witness a remarkable comeback. The lad is a legend â€“ he should be on tour.:)
The man who hits at the ball rather than through it has no sense of rhythm.
Secrets of the Master â€“ The Best of Bobby Jones
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users