- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Smith and Lee Australian Champions
Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:07 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:28 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:30 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:08 AM
Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:47 AM
3 under for the last seven will get you over the line most times I reckon, Wantima, Oh Yeah......................
A great comeback by Cam but it has to be mentioned that he won four of the last seven holes with a par. The â€ścâ€ť word does come to mind. It happened to Sam Stosur a few days ago and a golfer called Greg last century. I hope Geoff Drakeford can learn from his collapse.
Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:36 AM
Hope he is real soon.
Not really a surprise result. Cam had more birdies in the recent Australian Open than any other player in the field. He had 8 birds in the third round. He out scored Justin Rose in the last 36 holes. If he had putted half decent he would also be tha Australian Open Champ.
In the stroke play round of the amateur he scored an 8 on a par-3 and finished with a 71. This lad is the real deal. His dad made the comment as we were walking up the 17 at Wanny yesterday about how unlikely it is for a junior from Wantima to make to the final of the Amateur. This from a parent who has given his son the opportunity to play all over the country since he was 10 years old. A small group from Wanny flew down last night to give Cam support. Iâ€™m sure he appreciated see ing his Dad and some of his close friends witness a remarkable comeback. The lad is a legend â€“ he should be on tour.:)
The man who hits at the ball rather than through it has no sense of rhythm.
Secrets of the Master â€“ The Best of Bobby Jones
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users